1

THREE, TWO, ONE.. GO! <3

3 months earlier..

"fuck right off.." felix groaned.

the aussie paced around nervously, the grueling text he received was enough to make him recoil in distaste.

doyoung (ignore)

doyoung (ignore): baby i miss u
seen

doyoung (ignore): i see ur giving me the silent treatment
seen

doyoung (ignore): ik u were only joking when u said u wanted to break up
seen

doyoung (ignore): stop playing hard to get, it was only one time 🙄
seen

doyoung (ignore): i still have u on my snap map, ik ur at the mall, im omw and i expect u to talk to me
seen ✔️

---

felix's eyes widened as he swiftly opened snapchat only to realise he did in fact have his snap map on.

he vowed to unfollow or unadd doyoung on every social media but perhaps he forgot one.

cursing under his breath, felix looked up with caution as he scanned the crowd of people making their rounds across the mall.

all he wanted to do was buy a box of donuts without his now ex-boyfriend bothering him.

the boy stood amongst the mob and bit his lip nervously.

doyoung was the last person he wanted to see.

it was only last week that felix caught doyoung in the act.

what? snogging a dude in the cafe situated opposite felix's workplace, really?

come on, doyoung couldn't have made it anymore obvious.

felix watched with teary eyes through the tinted glass of the music store he landed a job in.

with quivering lips, he marched right out there, despite his coworkers confused questions and grabbed doyoung's banana milkshake (which he oh so loved) and poured it over his head.

"bananas? might as well start sucking them like dick if you think you'll be getting action after this - we're over" felix spat as he threw one last glare towards the boy who promised to never break his heart.

felix winced at the memory but he had bigger things to deal with, even though it was all too closely related.

with frantic eyes, felix looked around for anyone he could at least strike up a conversation with to look like he was blending in with the crowd.

that's when he spotted a boy who looked to be around his age.

the first thing felix noticed was his blonde curly hair, which was thrown back with a black bandana.

he had an eyebrow piercing and two studs in both ears, giving him a laid back yet modish look.

the lavish boy adorned a plain black t-shirt alongside a pair of black ripped jeans and platform boots.