11

you ever just hear or see something so incredibly synchronised that it presses that "mmm, satisfying" button in your brain?

that button was pushed the moment felix threw a punch at hyunjin, choruses of gasps circulating the hallway.

felix should have known that he was going to end up in this mess but his textbook was a priority.

hyunjin stumbled back, his hand pressed against his nose to hide the fact that blood was beginning to trickle down his gorgeous face.

the aussie's lips parted, eyes training down to his enclosed fist before looking back up at an equally alarmed hyunjin.

whether this was an "oh shit" moment or not, felix had just done that.

and did he regret it?

maybe, maybe not.

but the fury in his eyes said otherwise as he glared at hyunjin.

"it's one thing to absolutely rip me into shreds but i don't take you ridiculing me about my trauma that lightly" felix growled, voice stern and deep.

another chorus of gasps.

felix was confused.

hyunjin wasn't acting like himself - in fact, felix considered it to be extremely weird.

his mannerisms were an obvious giveaway, his eyes unreadable as he gave no reply to felix's bark.

it was almost like he was second-choicing himself.

but hyunjin was too stubborn, the hierarchy being the only thing that was keeping him persistent and on his toes.

he was far too stubborn to use his words - so he used his fists.

in just seconds, hyunjin had used his brute force to throw felix to the tiled floor.

felix could sense that hyunjin was being more forceful than usual.

the tighter grip on his creased shirt to the way his nails scratched his face deeper into felix's face were things thats he took note of.

what was it that had hyunjin being pushed over the edge?

it wouldn't be felix lee if he didn't put up a fight - afterall, he did throw the first punch.

"what's.. wrong with you?!" felix managed to say, hands gripping hyunjin's shoulder as he jerked him back and forth like a rag doll.

hyunjin had the advantage, straddling felix on the floor as he attempted to get out of felix's hold.

and yet, he didn't say a single word.

the pain in felix's ribs was becoming more apparent and with his now exhausted mind, his moves were a whole lot messier.

you'd think a teacher would have stopped them by now.

too bad they wouldn't be able to stop the blood currently dripping onto felix's face from hyunjin's fresh scars.

felix kneed hyunjin in his pelvis, eliciting a pained groan as he faltered, giving felix enough time to throw another punch.

but it did nothing - the aussie had no power in him left.

eventually, felix collapsed to the ground as an evil smirk tugged at hyunjin's lips.

if felix wasn't feeling frightful before, he was feeling it now.

this wasn't the hyunjin he 'roughhoused' with.. this was someone else.

someone with a smirk all too familar but also way too foreign

just as felix was about to give in to defeat, the weight on his body was suddenly lifted as felix began to gasp for air.