13

things did not get better.

joking, they did.

one thing however that absolutely did not get better was felix's raging feelings for chan.

their relationship was interesting.

yeah, they were boyfriends but they weren't "official" boyfriends.

they were in their.. pre-debut era.

and felix was still mustering up the courage to plant a phat one onto chan.

and chan was being careful not to overstep any boundaries because he knew what felix had went through.

he didn't ever want to be another doyoung in his life so while he was openly affectionate with the other, he still didn't want to make felix feel uncomfortable.

felix noticed that as well and found it so sweet.

chan, obviously being the biggest troublemaker to roam the hallways, still inevitably skipped class.

and while felix wanted to flourish with perfect scores, attendance and a clean record, he couldn't deny how much his heart melted when he'd see chan stood outside the classroom window.

with the cheekiest, most lovey dovey grin.

flashback~

felix was actually paying full attention to korean history - a rare occurence.

perhaps it was the fact he got a good night's sleep for the first time since he was twelve or that he became a history enthusiast in the span of three months but he was all ears.

or maybe it's because he suddenly became really good at korean history, flying through all the lesson with possibly the highest grades in the class.

definitely a felix thing.

but that's when chan's fist came rattling at the window and felix could not believe his eyes when the boy - looking ever so adorable with his messy curls from the outside breeze - was holding a bouquet of pink roses.

mr lim peered towards felix and let out his iconic sigh of disappointment before spoke up.

"open the window" mr lim drawled as everyone began to giggle at the common occurrence.

everyone was getting used to seeing chan and felix's antics around the campus.

and this definitely was one of them.

"afternoon, sweetheart~" chan serenaded, a charming, dimpled smile on his face as felix bubbled with laughter.

"what's this for?" felix queried, leaning over the window ledge like he was rapunzel ready to let down his hair.

while eugene and chan may be different, they were still both mischievous lil' shits.

so maybe they weren't too different.

"hmm, just wanted to see that pretty grin of yours and looks like i did.." chan replied, slowing down as he continued to gaze lovingly at felix.

"nevermind reporting you to the principal, get a room you two!" mr lim bellowed, amusement in his voice as felix was quick to whip his head around.

giving his teacher a flushed and sheepish smile, he tilted his head.

"may i go with him?" felix asked hesitantly which caused mr lim to break out into the biggest gasp of his asthmatic life.