12

felix was on the move.

despite the slight limp in his leg, he carried himself to the bathroom.

no, he did not rehearse what he was going to say - he didn't even know if hyunjin was going to even listen to him.

the closer he approached the bathroom, the more be began to question whether this was a good idea.

chan had a point - if hyunjin was going to listen to anyone, it would be him or yeji.

but then again, does hyunjin necessarily want to hear him out?

shaking his head, felix tried to rid of himself from the negative thoughts.

he was going to find out one way or another.

slowing down, he pulled (initially he pushed) the bathroom door open.

to felix's surprise, it seemed that no one was there.

the eerie silence put felix off slightly but if what yeji was saying is true, then hyunjin was in one of these cubicles.

as he walked in, his reflection drew his attention.

for a moment he paused and examined himself in the mirror.

it seemed that chan had made attempts at smearing the blood off his face but the wounds on his face were pretty prominent.

felix would have to make a pit stop at the nurse's office - they're friendly with each other anyway.

that's when felix heard a sniffle.

"hyunjin?" felix called out, barely picking up the almost silent gasp.

walking down the cubicles, he noticed that one of them was firmly shut.

it was occupied by hyunjin - still, he gave no response.

felix visibly gulped, not knowing where to go next.

he's facing it now.

sliding down, felix slumped himself against the cubicle door, ignoring how grimy the tiles probably were from not being cleaned for an entire decade.

but the bathroom's hygiene wasn't his main priority.

he tilted his head, just hitting the door of the cubicle ever so slightly.

"how are you feeling?" felix asked, his voice mellow and deep in order to not overwhelm the boy behind the door.

felix wasn't expecting an immediate response so the moments of silence after his query didn't surprise him.

he was certain he wouldn't get a reply until a meek voice from behind him voiced out.

"like shit"

the words alone can be assumed to carry some form of venom but hyunjin's tone was the opposite.

his voice held no power, muffled and almost weak but yet, held a level of stability.

it took a minute for felix to think of a reply.

he knew he was walking on thin ice, especially when he's talking to hyunjin in a vulnerable state.

felix hummed.

"same" felix chuckled dryly.

he figured that relating to him would be a much better response as he didn't want hyunjin to assume felix was pitying him.

then a scoff.

"just why are you here? to entertain yourself?" hyunjin asked, now with a hint of venom in his tone.