7

eyes turned everytime she waltzed into the hallways.

murmurs always seemed to follow wherever she went.

afterall, she ruled the school alongside her brother.

glamour was her middle name, making the uniform look like it had been carefully hand crafted and riddled with jewels.

not a single stray hair in sight - yeji always kept her blonde hair and rainbow highlights neat and tidy.

she was the epitome of perfection.

yeji strided to her locker, gently rotating her key into the padlock before it clicked open.

the twins were polar opposites.

hwang yeji was what you could consider to be a social butterfly - she was popular, outgoing and she had a great personality.

everyone liked her, she was well known to be sweet, sassy and an all around sweetheart.

very much unlike her twin.

however, she only had one con.

yeji never physically stepped in to stop her brother from his ruthless habits.

so i guess you could say, she wasn't exactly pure of heart herself.

"good morning, yeji!"

the girl swivelled around and greeted her juniors, giving them nothing short of a cute grin, causing them to squeal with joy.

"cute" yeji muttered under her breath as her digits glided the worn out spines of her textbooks she would messily toss into her locker during the day.

yeji firmly believed that hyunjin would come to his senses eventually, despite her verbal lectures about his behaviour.

you'd think she was the older twin by saying such things.

hyunjin beat her by guess this.. five seconds.

of course, hyunjin turned out to be the rebellious troublemaker of the two.

honestly, she thought that hyunjin was going to take a while to falter.

that was when a certain new transfer student caught her eye.

slamming her locker door, she stared blankly with her geography textbooks in her left arm and her mind a maze.

something's going to happen today..

perhaps this was her sixth sense speaking or she had something to keep an eye on.

she watched as felix walked past her, bounding towards his locker which wasn't too far from her.

narrowing her eyes at the boy, she stared at him with such curiosity, it almost killed her.

"just what makes this boy so different?" yeji mumbled to herself, observing the aussie, who was fiddling around with his locker.

the bell rang, catching her off guard as she sighed, spinning on her heel to make her way to geography.

yeji questioned herself everyday on why she took geography.

she didn't know and she regrets it.

sliding the door open, everyone looked up and greeted her immediately, bowing down to her as if she truly was royalty.

even the teacher - miss moon - bowed at a perfect 90 degrees angle.

to be honest, yeji found it ridiculous (because she never considered herself to be worthy of such respect) but nonetheless bowed back respectfully.