3

jisung scoffed, turning his attention to the two others' sat next to him.

"here comes the king"

chan and changbin looked up from their trays and casted a look towards hyunjin's direction.

"and yeji"

the trio snorted.

"he'd be perfect if he didn't have a snarky attitude" changbin replied, eyes following hyunjin's moving figure.

"his sister is nice though, how come that didn't pass onto the brother.." changbin continued.

"beats me but when they're together? the hwang twins are unstoppable" jisung replied.

"i shouldn't be surprised this school has a hierarchy: hwang twins on top, the popular kids and then us" changbin explained.

"dude, you do realise we are part of the popular kids?" jisung raised an eyebrow.

that's right.

the trio - known formally as 3RACHA - were recognised across the campus for their good looks and unpeccable discography they regularly upload to soundcloud.

"we're popular because of chan" changbin shot back.

chan looked up to stare wide eyed at the two.

"what makes you say that?" chan pondered, confusion written all over his face.

leaning in, jisung brought a hand next to his mouth.

"listen man, this might be a bit left field but have you perhaps ever considered the possiblity of you being rather hot?"

"a bit gay there, jisung"

"it's true"

"hot? me? you're talking outta' your hole, ji" chan replied in disbelief.

"i'm right!"

"and he's hardly ever right.."

"will you quit that, seo bartholomew lewis changbin?!"

"christ alive... other than my 'hotness', what else is there?" chan asked with desperation.

chan was a down to earth guy.

he acknowledged the fact that he was well known amongst the school body but he definitely believed jisung and changbin were on the same boat.

they were a trio for heavens' sake, you can't be a trio without three people!

"hyung.. you're literally what hyunjin is not... you're nice, sweet and practical! you even scored yourself a boyfriend while just standing there!" jisung exclaimed.

changbin had forgotten about that.

chan hadn't.

"oh yeah! and he bloody transferred to this school, what are the odds of that!" changbin replied, racking his brain for the memories of the event.

"speaking of freckles, there he is with seungmin, minho and jeongin"

3racha turned their gaze towards the quartet at the back corner, mingling amongst each other and laughing.

chan almost couldn't hold in a coo as he watched felix's grin widen at minho's actions, causing his cheeks to puff and freckles to glimmer that little bit brighter.

"and he's adorable.." chan sighed, feeling his heart warm at the sight.

for your information, chan is bisexual.