𝟎𝟐𝟐

"Swipe up to watch our 90's and early 2000s sitcom theme song mash up-whew that was a mouth full-but yeah it's on our YouTube channel right now so go watch it

"Swipe up to watch our 90's and early 2000s sitcom theme song mash up-whew that was a mouth full-but yeah it's on our YouTube channel right now so go watch it." I dropped my arm from the angle I held up my phone and posted the video on my instagram story, After what seemed like a decade we had finally perfected the mash up to the point where we thought it was presentable for the public to see.

"This shit better get us to one mil, so I can take all the credit for it." Charmaine laughed, causing both Reiya and I to exchange looks.

"This whole group was my idea though." I pointed out. "I even came up with the name!"

"We first used my camera though." Reiya interjected with a shrug, a proud smile on her face. "So you might as well say that I single handedly started this trio."

"Single handedly my ass." Charmaine said, as she stood up and walked around the kitchen island to the fridge.

"I'm finna throw a party at my mom's when we get to a milli." She announced as she opened the cupboard and took out a glass cup, and poured some cranberry juice in it.

"We bouta get lit." I stuck my tongue out and did a lil dance in my seat. The one experience I had at a partying was a tremendous fail, and although I was reluctant, knowing that one of my closest friends was hosting made me feel comfortable enough to give in another shot.

They shared the same stunned look before they glanced at each other then turning back at me.

"Oh hell nah." Reiya laughed in disbelief and looked at me with a straight face as though waiting for me to say that I was joking.

"What?" I asked innocently. "Y'all drink all the time." I acknowledged.

"Yeah, cuz we're bad influences." Charmaine reasoned and I just rolled my eyes.

"And ion even be drinking like that no more." Reiya commented truthfully.

"It's never been a problem anyways cuz you've always just been your goodie-two-shoes, people pleasing self." Charmaine said with a shrug and my lips parted in offence almost immediately.

"I am neither of those things." I defended stiffly, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I'm pretty sure both of those things are what people associate you with the most." Reiya quipped wittily. "And why you tryna get turnt all of a sudden?"

"Cuz I want to say that I've gotten drunk at least once before I go to college." I pouted, I was going into college a virgin in almost every aspect imaginable, even my lips were virgin-and it doesn't get more embarrassing than that. I really just wanted to tick off at least one of my firsts out of adolescence.

Underaged drinking seemed like a reasonable task to tackle, judging by the fact that in alot of parts of the world eighteen was the legal age to do so, which I would be turning a few months away from that very day.