𝟎𝟐𝟓

"Guess who bout to get drunk off they ass!?" I yelled giddily out the window of my car as Charmaine sat in the driver's seat beside me and laughed along with who Reiya recorded me on her phone from the backseat

"So you was being deadass?" Reiya asked and I rolled my eyes.

"If you're still doubting you finna find out once we get in the house." We had finally hit one million subscribers, and Charmaine was carrying out her promise of throwing a party since her mother and her new husband (who she got married to last year) went for a trip to the Caribbean to spend some time with his family, Charmaine planned on taking advantage of her absence.

"She's forreal." Char said over her shoulder. "Nice for you to finally join the bad bitch club." She joked as we pulled up to the new house where she'd normally stay in with her mother, but she didn't want to live alone, which is why she temporarily relocted to live with her dad and half brother.

Her house was big, it was three stories and had an elevator, It could only occupy one person and maybe a child at a time, but it was still a flex regardless.

Acre wise my house was much bigger and had more room, but Char's house seemed very modernized, while ours was giving rich slave owner in the 1620's.

"Celine and Kiya are bringing the alcohol." Charmaine infomed us as we walked further into the residence. "I'm dumb enough to throw a party in this house but not dumb enough to use the liquor in my mommas bar." She noted while she locked the doors of the bar, its frame was made of steel but the rest of it was glass that could be easily broken into, so she used a table cloth to shield it from any potential threats.

"Cool with me." I shrugged in nonchalance.

"It shouldn't be." Reiya snorted as she munched on her burger, we stopped by McDonald's on the way there, but I simply got fries and a milkshake.

"How the hell you start eating without us?" Char pouted as she jogged to the bag and got out what she ordered, politely handing me my fries and placing my milkshake in front of me.

"Thank you." I sang giddly.

"I could barely hold myself in the car and you think imma wait for y'alls anorexic asses to start eating?" She shook her head, her mouth full as she spoke.

I removed the cap to my milkshake and licked the straw before setting it on a napkin beside me. "I shouldn't what though?" I asked as I dipped some of my fries in my milkshake before putting it in my mouth.

"Celine hates yo ass." Reiya informed me bluntly.

My eyes widened in suprise as I put my hand infont of my mouth and chewed hastily. "What? Since when? I thought we were cool."