𝟎𝟎𝟗

"Leave me the fuck alone

"Leave me the fuck alone." I spat, shaking my head. "My mom put you up to this, didn't she?"

"She didn't." Unique said firmly, defiantly crossing her arms over her chest, like she was tryna stand up to me or sumn.

"Okay, she did." She confessed, falling victim of my hard glare, I immediately turned around and made my way to the stairs.

"But it isn't a bad idea." She tried to reason as she trailed behind me.

She made a bold move by moving in front of me, right on the stairway, her hand on the railing and wall, an attempt to keep me from moving past her. "Jahseh." She sent me a pointed look.

"What is it?" I immediately turn my head to the side, in the direction of the unreasonably expensive grand piano I had bought a few months back when I was drunk out of my mind.

The top she had on was pretty revealing, looking back at it, it actually wasn't, but it revealed just enough for me to lose concentration.

"Why don't you want to go on a date with me?"

"Can you stop saying it like that?" I snapped, from her slightly parted lips and furrowed eyebrows, I knew my reaction must've seemed as though it had came out of nowhere, but she didn't know how hard she was making it for me when she casually said shit like that.

"Then just say yes, damn." She frowned, before letting out a slight gasp and turning back to face me.

"Do you think I am ugly?" Her eyes widened dramatically as she placed a hand on her chest to feign offence.

Far from it. "Unique." I said in a warning tone. "Move."

"Have you been taking the oils I gave you?" She asked concerned, but I knew she felt intimidated by me and wanted to change the topic.

"No." I honestly said, I mean it wasn't like she was gonna beat me up or sumn.

"Why not?"

"Cuz that shit is nasty." I responded.

"But it's good for you.".

"Well if you couldnt tell already, I don't like things that are 'good for me'." I turned around, not liking how I felt as I stood in front of her, and went in the direction of the kitchen.

"Well I'm trying to change that but now you're being difficult." I knew she was frustrated, but she sounded more sympathetic if anything.

"That's because I don't want you to." I turned on my speaker then rolled my eyes when Can't Get Enough by J. Cole started playing and immediately turned it back off.

"I get that but—"

I opened the fridge and slammed it in annoyance. "Have you ever heard of the saying 'You can force the horse to the river but you can't force it to drink water'?" I raised my eyebrows,  it wasn't like she even cared about my well-being, from what I had observed she was just passionate when she did things, even the things she couldn't care less about.