✗✗✗

They all stared down at Jahseh in disappointment

They all stared down at Jahseh in disappointment. "The fuck is wrong with you?!" Naeem scolded him with a hard frown, his veins became more prominent with every syllable. "You just got out cuz of all that Geneva shit and you missed there that much that you just had to do something to go back?"

He kept quiet, his vision fixated ahead on the television, even though it wasn't running. He had blocked out their noise from the time they got into the car after Stokeley bailed him out.

"You've got a problem bruh, you need help." Rahime sighed distressed, having dealt with him for nearly four years, it was evident why he considered hawking over Jahseh's calamitous behavior as draining, especially when his friend didn't seem to give notice to how severe his actions were affecting him.

"Say it louder, his big ass head won't let 'em ears function properly." Jahseh's mother, Cleopatra, said from the kitchen, which triggered his first physical movement since he sat down on that couch, as he turned around and sent a cold glare her way.

They shook their heads as they looked down on him in disapproval. It brought out an anger in him that he couldn't even express with actions, let alone words.

He knew better than anyone that he had a problem, he wasn't blind to it, unfortunately. He also knew that if he were to express himself to them, the result would be no different than if he stayed quiet.

"Like professional help." Gazzy, who was his highschool classmate back in Florida, who only recently started dangling on Jahseh's presence like a pendant after taken note of his light success, added with emphasis trying to get the, already made point, across.

"Y'all know he won't agree to telling some random stranger all of his business." Stokeley defended from the kitchen island, just as bothered as everyone else, but not seeing the reason why everyone was down his best friend's throat as though his actions were out of the ordinary.

It seemed to him like they were mainly worried about his image now that he was sorta in the public eye, rather than how it was affecting him as a person.

"Then we'll get you one of those celebrity psychologist." Naeem suggested.

"So that they can get paid by some mainstream news show and have all his information leaked?" Stokeley diminished his idea almost immediately, as he bit down gently into the apple he had gotten off of the counter.

"Since you so goddamn smart you should come up with how to help him." Cleo challenged, hands on her hips authoritatively, to which he retorted with a shrug. "Ion know, maybe activities that he can do alone by himself in his room, to improve, by himself."