𝟎𝟎𝟒

"Wait

"Wait." I pinch my nose and throw my head back as I gulp down my detox remedy like I usually did every other Sunday. "For real?"

"On my momma." Char gulps down a bottle of water. "I guess they spiked the water or sum to get everyone drunk." She assumed with a shrug, I woke up to her facetiming me, not hearing from both of the girls until that morning, two days after the party.

Charmaine also didn't remember anything from the party, her ass woke up in her father's house in San Diego which was like two hours away from Los Angeles, where she lived with her mother.

"How do you spike branded bottle water though?" I questioned aloud.

"I mean y'all dumbasses ain't even check if the bottle cap make that cracking sound to make sure it was properly sealed, 'fore you drank it down." Reiya scolded us like she normally did.

"I'm just glad we were with Naeem all night, cuz some wild ass shit could've happened." Char smiled dazed.

"Don't tell me you falling for him.." Reiya mugged her through the screen. "That nigga sus as helllll." She drawled.

"On God." I sighed. I knew it wasn't just me.

"I think he's behind it too." I voiced my suspicions. "I mean he's the common denominator between the two of us.

"Prolly. X whole crew sus not gonna lie." Reiya shook her head disapprovingly.

I rolled my eyes. "Rahime too."

"Nah. That's mines so if I say he aight, then he aight."

"If I knew I lied about a sleepover to go to my first party just to get drugged and forget the whole goddamn thing I would've just stayed my ass at home." I kissed my teeth, resisting the urge to gag at the horrible after taste of my homemade remedy.

"Sumn bad happened at the sleepover?" My brother's deep voice questioned, making me jump outta the kitchen seat in surprise.

"Huh? Um yeah I forgot to tell you..." I started off trying to ponder over the most believable lie I could come up with. "Patrolling!" I basically barked out, once it hit me.

Reward sends me a mugged expression. "The hell?" I nodded quickly.

"Yeah, the dogs were barking so loud, and,,,, the sirens," I say knowingly, groaning exaggeratedly whilst rolling my eyes. "We barely slept the whole night."

"At Charmaine's house? Ain't she live in a gated community? In Calabasas?" My brother's voice increased pitch as he became more and more skeptical. I nodded again. "Mhm. There was an armed robbery at like 1am or sumn..." I trailed off looking around our strictly white decorated kitchen.