1. First Meet

Y/N POV :

I was waking up by the alarm which sounds like a monster from hell that disturbs my peaceful sleep. I really don't want to move from my comfortable bed.

But I have a job to go and work to do so I get up half-heartedly. I showered and get ready for the office.

"Hey sweetie, wake up" I remove the blankets of my best friend Riya and kicked her in the butt as she roll over and started to sleep again.

"5 more minutes please" she mumbled.

I then went to kitchen and started to make breakfast. I'm not a good cook but my only roommate/best friend is a lazy devil who will never wakeup early to cook, I took in charge of it.

I just made a simple breakfast since I don't know any other dishes that requires more cooking skills.

I usually burn something or break something or just made the food inedible to eat.

Sometimes in holidays, me being too curious also not good, tries to cook like a michelin chef and made my bestie, myself suffer from diarrhea and other digestive problems.

I follow the principle of "Let the world avail the bliss, I attained".

If I get to eat the food that's like trash, this world get to eat too, in my case only my best friend.

Riya always whines about my cooking but never rejects it since she's a kind old soul and also being a lazy ass to cook for herself in the morning.

She got ready for her work while I was doing something unexplainable in the name of cooking. We ate and as both of our job timing is different I took my leave first. I went to my work place taking a public bus.

________

Y/N POV

My work finished at 6pm and I stormed out of the office like a school kid running out of his class after hearing the bell.

It's not like I hate my job it pays me more than I deserve considering the amount of work I done there.

I waited for my bus in the stop and in the meantime checking everyone in my stop (not in a crazy staring way though).

Since my area is densely populated there'll always be people roaming around everywhere. Sometimes if I saw a little child in my stop I started to play with that little kid to kill the time until my bus arrive.

few minutes later

"Am I in heaven" I silently whispered to myself seeing a hot and handsome young man looking like a literal angel in my stop. Not since the dinosaurs age I see such a beautiful man in my real life.

I tried so hard not to be so obvious

I tried so hard not to be so obvious. But damn he's such an eye candy. Even in my office, I'm the youngest one and all my male colleagues are in their 30s.

It's just an unusual event for me to see guys in their twenties especially hot guys in their twenties.

He just appear as an unicorn to my eyes. I glanced at him multiple times and being very cautious not to be caught.

My mind made a train of thoughts where we would be a married couple with two children and playing in a beach.

Deep down I know he's way way out of my league and yet continue the train of thoughts shamelessly. A girl can dream, right.

He brighten my mood just by existing and blessing me with his beautiful face. I was excited to tell about this beautiful creature to Riya.

_____

(A/N : Sweethearts thank you for reading my work and stay safe, happy and healthy.
Borahae 💜

Do vote and comment 💚

Feel free to DM me too:)