18. I Hate These Guys

JIMIN POV

"We can't go on a date"

"What?" she asked with a big confused eyes.

___

Jimin POV

I got a call from my friend and he said they're coming to this city and I have to pick them up from the airport.

Since jungkook is out of town and they are coming here only to see us, I'm in a place that I have no choice but to cancel this date - A very special date that I had been anticipated for months.

"It's okay. We can go out anytime." she said with a low voice clearly exhibit a disappointment in that tone.

"I'm really sorry. I was waiting for this date so long now it hurts me to cancel this spl night"

"It's really okay. I don't mind. Come. Let's get ur friends."

We went to the airport and waiting for my friends to pickup.

They came all dressed up classy and black with their masks on.

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

I was disappointed when he said that our date is canceled. But I understand him that he felt more disappointment than me.

His friends were waiting at the airport dressing so good. Even though they wear a mask, I could sense they're blessed with handsome face line.

"Jimin-ah" the relatively tall one shouts and runs to hug Jimin. The pale and short one looks tired.

"This is Kim Taehyung. We call him 'V' at times. He's my best friend." jimin intro his friend who just give him one of the sweetest hug I ever seen.

"This is Min Yoongi hyung.... (after a pause and a confused glare) there's nothing to tell about this hyung" jimin intro the guy who seems not so excited to come here.

"Hi Taehyung-shi. Hi Yoongi-shi" I greeted them and they reciprocated the same.

We walked towards Jimin's car.   V sat in the front seat while jimin is driving.

I silently cursed those two for ruining my most awaited date. I sat in back seat with Yoongi.

They finally removed their masks once they get inside the car. They look so handsome. How did jimin get to have only handsome friends. Is it humanly possible to have a whole gang of handsome friends.

Me and my gang looks like a bunch of potatoes in any angle. Why destiny play this dirty?

We're on the way to a hotel since none of us ate dinner. I was imagining this as having a candle light dinner with Jimin and to make love in a hotel after.