6. Sunday - FrienDay part-1

RIYA POV

I gave my number to jungkook and waited for him to text me for the whole night. I can't sleep and checked my phone a gazillion times whether he texted me or not until I got tired and slept.

(time skip)

I woke up at almost noon since I already slept late. To my surprise Y/N didn't wake me up for breakfast. I went to check on her.

She slept like a little baby that shows no harm at all and with such innocence in her face. I took a pic of her since it's rare to see her in such a peaceful state.

She usually a loud no, very loud and energetic person who doesn't shut her mouth so easily.

I planned to take revenge for the times she used to kick me while waking me up. When I was ready to shout in her ears, she moved lightly and opened her eyes slowly.

"Are you hungry?" I asked her, since her calmness melts my heart and I was busted even before I try to shout or kick her. I wrote a mind note to take revenge on another day.

________

Y/N POV

"Are you hungry?" was the first sentence I hear this morning.

"Yes" I said almost in a whisper.

"Go brush your teeth and freshen up, I'll make something quick". Riya told me and went into kitchen.

We ate and ready to watch some classic movies.

"Why you slept for so long today, are you sick or tired?" she asked me with concern as I never slept after 8am.

"The change of night shift for almost the past week made my body hard to adjust to the sleep cycle" I said opening my phone and continues to chat with my other friends also our mutual friends.

______

RIYA POV

I didn't told her about the fact I gave my number to jungkook and I might have a big crush on him.

She suddenly screamed that startles me and I looked her in a did-you-feed-amplifier-to-your-vocalcord kind of way.

"My company changes my shift again. I get to sleep peacefully now and rotates in the earth like most people do, not the other way around" she said.

Since she's in a good mood I decided to tell her about jungkook.

"Y/N you know our next door neighbour jungkook, right" I asked her.

"Yeah. One of the two boys. Seems like you have a crush on him ;)" she winked.

Sometimes you don't have to say anything to your bestfriend. They know it before you do.

"Yeah. I gave him my number but still he didn't contact me" I pouted at her.

"Really, are you upset?" she asked.

"A little bit" I told her.

"I'm gonna knock the door, enter his room, pulling his collar, drag him outside of the house, made him kneel and will ask 'why the hell you didn't texted this fairy' with a knife point" She told and acted like a drama queen.

We laughed at the same time as we both know she's so soft like a kitten and never being capable of shout in an anger.

_____

Y/N POV

Riya seemed really upset as that next door neighbor didn't even contact her.

I tried to brighten her mood by making jokes and updating her about the life and work of our mutual friends.

We were friends since sixteen so we had a lot of memories to remember and to discuss topics like in those good old days.

We talked a lot and watched some good classic movies until night as we both are not in a mood to enjoy the Sunday outside.

We just went out to beach yesterday so don't wanna hang out outside today as we both are lazy and have work tomorrow.

She made a delicious dinner as always. We ate and went to our seperate bedrooms.

I lying on my bad, suddenly a truck of thoughts started to hit me.

It seems jungkook is not a bad boy maybe he had reasons for not calling or texting her. What would jimin do if he got my number. Would he contact me or ignore like jungkook did.

I miss jimin and I don't know why. We're not even that close. But I miss his warm touch. I wonder what it would be like to be in his embrace.

He definitely looks like an angel but you cannot find his personality until you talk to him and being a friend to him.

Deep down my mind tells jimin would be such a caring and kindful person.

I wondered about jimin for God knows how long and I can't get sleep over this boy. Then it strikes Riya would be like this too.

I went to her bedroom and find she's still struggling to fall asleep. Then I gestured to move and she left some space for me to sleep there. I moved closer and cuddled to remind her that boys may hurt and made us weak, but we can even find happiness within us. We then slept in peace.

_______

(A/N : Sweethearts thank you for reading my work and stay safe, happy and healthy.
Borahae 💜

Do vote and comment 💚

Feel free to DM me too.)