10. Dinner Date - Part 2

JIMIN POV

She fell asleep faced towards me as soon as she told me good night.

I stared at her with a smile in my face as it was a rare sight for me to see her in such a peaceful state.

She's pretty and I wonder what my life would be if I get to sleep and wake up with her everyday.

Right from the disaster she made in her kitchen to now where she lies like a baby in my bed - I never had a better dinner with anyone before.

Her phone suddenly beeped, out of curiosity I took her phone and saw someone messaged her.

It striked me I still don't have her number. I was surprised when her phone unlocked just by a swipe. How stupid she could be to use a phone without any password. I then called my number from her phone and saved her number.

I placed her phone in the same place and moved a strand of her hair that slightly covered her beautiful face.

I usually took a long time to fell asleep

I usually took a long time to fell asleep. But her presence has some magic and it makes my mind calm and I fell asleep soon too.

(time skip-almost 2am)

(Loud and a series of thunderous noise continued for a minute)

_____

JIMIN POV

I woke up to a series of loud noise and checked the time.

I searched my phone to check whether jungkookie and Riya reached or not.

Jungkookie 🐰
Hyung. We stuck here in a heavy rain.

Are you slept?

Is Y/N with you? Riya asked if she's okay.

We won't be able to make it tonight. We will sleep near here in a motel.

Me:
I slept early so couldn't reply.

Y/N is okay.

You guys take care and come home morning.

I texted him and tries to sleep again. But once the good sleep is disturbed it'll be difficult to get that again .

I rolled many times in my bed with the little space I had but can't get a sleep.

I saw Y/N still sleeping like a baby showing her back at me. I pull out the pillows that's supposed to be a pillow fence between us.

I moved a little closer to her but didn't invaded her personal space.

Few seconds later, I felt something on my chest. Then I saw Y/N moved even closer to me and placed her hand in my chest. I then wrapped her and placed her in my left arm.