14. New Roommate

Y/N POV

I slowly tries to open my eyes as the brightness of sunlight from the window of Jimin's room pierces through the curtain and disturbs my deep sleep.

It's not too late to find that I was being cuddled and embraced by Jimin's strong arms. His breath hits my neck and his morning face with closed eyes radiates calmness and soothness.

"What a great sight to wake up, I wish I could wakeup everyday like this" I said as I cupped his cheeks and caress it softly.

I slowly moved from his tight lock and put the blankets covering his body. Since it's Sunday I closed the window so he could sleep better and for a little longer.

I then went to my apartment that filled with emptiness without Riya.

I took a shower and started to cook breakfast. It's a holiday. Usually I watch any dramas are went out with Riya in holidays.

But today it's gonna be a lonely day. I guess I can hang out with jimin and jungkook today. They're kind and wouldn't mind me to accompany them.

I took out my phone to check the time (no matter how many clocks I had in my house I still depend on my mobile phone even to know the time). Then I see a notification which was a text msg from an unknown number.

"Hi, I'm Aaliya. I saw your ad for a roommate. If you're okay, I can come today to see the apartment and talk further" it reads.

"Hi Aaliya. You can come today as it's a holiday and I'm home." I texted her with the address.

(time skip)

*Ding dong*
(A/N : my brain automatically sounds ding dong in jk's voice)

I opened the door after hearing the calling bell sound.

There comes a gorgeous young woman in her twenties dressed like a model looking like a Greek goddess.

Her face is perfectly sculpted with a sharp chiseled jawline, big and beautiful eyes, high and sharp bridged nose, glowing skin with plumpy full lips. I never seen a girl who exudes this beauty in real life.

"You must be Aaliya" I asked her wearing my neutral color hoodie with loose floral pants looking like a homeless person. If I know she'd be this fashionable, at least I will dress up a little better.

"Yes. I'm Aaliya. Nice to meet you" she said in her honey voice.

"Nice to meet you too. I'm Y/N"

"Can I come in"

"Of course. Come in. Check out this apartment" I guided her to look out all the rooms and space in my apartment.

She is checking the apartment nonchalantly. I showed her Riya's room that supposed to be her new room if she accepted to be my roommate.

"This place is really nice" she said in a calm tone.

"Yeah it is. So what you think about being a resident here?"

"I'm more than glad to stay here. This building, infrastructure, rooms and space is nice and you seemed to a gentle and innocent person and radiates some good roommate vibe"

"Really" I was surprised at a gorgeous lady commenting at me. I'm not so used to get compliments from others often and a stranger complimenting me feels good to me.

"Yes. I can move here within two or three days if you're convenient"

"Oh yeah.  You can move anytime soon. Just finish signing some documents and I'll give u my extra key so that if I went to work you could be move here without any trouble"