8. Are You My Next Door Neighbor All This Time

JIMIN POV

Waking up by the sunlight that pierces through the window curtain. I got up and ready for office.

Since I'm now familiar with the city, I decided to go to the office in my car.

Reaching near the bus stop in Bigitee. My eyes went automatically check if Y/N is there. She hasn't been there for the last past week. But I checked anyways.

"There she is" I said to myself with excitement and I thought to offer her a lift but the timing doesn't work out as she already stepped into the bus which arrived just now.

I thought atleast I can pick her up evening after work if we finished our work at the same time.

(time skip)

I finished my work at 5.30 and watched the bus stop in evening if she's there. I waited for 20 minutes and drive off thinking maybe she already went.

I reached home and changed to comfy clothes. I decided to buy some groceries. When I opened the door and walk towards the stairs. I heard a loud sound and there is

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

....

_____

Y/N POV

I finished my work at 6 which is usually the time I finish my work. I then went to home.

Climbing over the stairs I saw JIMIN (PARK FRICKING JIMIN) outside my next door in comfy clothes.

I was shocked and before I even know it, I fell down the stairs in a most dramatic way.

I groaned in pain and also embarrassed that I fell before Jimin, the man whom I had my eyes and who occupy most of my thoughts

"Mam, are you okay?" he running towards me with concern in his eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and looking at him.

"Y/N? What are you doing here? I never seen you here before and seriously are you hurt?" he asked me with fear that I was hurt.

"I'm okay I guess. And I live here. Apartment 320. What brings you here?"

"What? You live here? I live your next door. Apartment 321"

"ARE YOU MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR, ALL THIS TIME?"

"Seems like it" He told and helped me to get up.