2. God is great

JIMIN POV

I just moved to this city two days ago and stayed in my friends home till I find an affordable place which I did very quickly.

I requested a transfer from my previous place to this city since I'm badly in need of a change for new atmosphere.

This city is crowded than I expected. I see a bunch of people everywhere.

I waited in a bus stop to get to my new apartment. Since I don't know the routes and path of this area and its always been crowded, I decided to take a public bus than my own vehicle so I couldn't be lost.

I asked an old man near me about which number bus I should take do get to the area where my apartment is. He looked at me kindly with a smile and told 23B.

I was waited for the bus while I felt a lowkey creepy stare from a girl near me. She mumbled something to herself with a shock ridden face.

She acts so strange and I can't figure out what she's doing or thinking. It's like her mind is thinking something like crazy as her eyes are non stop moving.

It's so funny to see her and it kinda looked cute to me.

Then the bus arrived.

_______

Y/N POV

After some time, my bus arrived and I step inside just to thank the holy lord for being so great.

That beautiful angel also stepped into the same bus. It's like the god himself sent his favourite angel to this bus.

I never believed in crazy incidents and coincidence that happen in romantic dramas and movies. But holy God.

There's just two adjacent seats remaining in the bus and we two are the only people searching for seats to sit.

I blushed even at the thought of sitting near him.

______

JIMIN POV

I stepped into the bus and saw two free seats. Then I noticed that strange girl also staring at those free seats.

I gestured her to take the window seat cause I thought window seats make girls feel comfortable, being protected and feels good.

She opened her mouth wide like in a shock and nodded her head. She occupied the window seat and watching me till I sit near her.

"Going to home, huh?" I asked her casually starting the conversation.

"Yes" she replied.

"Can I know where is it?" I asked as I just want to be familiar with this new city.

"Bigitee" she replied.

"Oh really. Mine's too." I said to her.

(A/N : I just made up the area name where they live. You can't find a place called Bigitee anywhere in this planet:)

"Wow. I never seen you before anywhere near Bigitee. If you're new, you can ask me anything about the area. I know pretty much everything about that" she finally stopped answering in one word to my questions.

"Nice. I really want to know any good restaurants near there. I stay with my close friend and I'm sure he must be too tired coz of moving in here. So I need to bring food to him for dinner" I told her.

"Oh. There is one called Crescent restaurant. I heard that one was cheap and best in the area" she told and then her phone rings.

_______

Y/N POV

My phone suddenly rings and I know without even seeing the name, it's Riya.

I attended and talk to her, more of shouting than talking. Since it's the peak time and it's more traffic the vehicles honks and the crowds sound doesn't help.

I was talking to her in phone. But if anyone see me they would thought I was playing any whisper challenge game. ( A game where a player shouts the given word to the player wearing headphones and hearing high volume music)

I just got tired and asked her to text me.

I text her I'll be home soon and babbling about what she should do for dinner. then I suddenly felt some electric shock into my body.

It's that angel boy's hand.

It touches my hand on the side. I looked at him and he already feel asleep. I smiled brightly at his peaceful face and his soft warm hands.

I also wondered how stupid he could be to sleep in public bus in a new place he doesn't feel familiar with

I also wondered how stupid he could be to sleep in public bus in a new place he doesn't feel familiar with. He could even be robbed by any stranger.

Soon our stop comes and I wake him up by patting his Shoulder and we step out.

"If you go straight from here and turn left you'll find that restaurant after three stores" I told him and rushed to my apartment.

I just don't want him to see me blushed to see his face so I just race walking.

_______

(A/N : Sweethearts thank you for reading my work and stay safe, happy and healthy.
Borahae 💜

Do vote and comment 💚

Feel free to DM me too.)