1

It was a Sunday morning where y/n was chilling in the living room. It's been 10 years since her parents' death and 2 years since she's been living on her own. Y/n's grandma, Gin went back to her farm in the rural area. Gin left y/n under the care of Gojo Satoru. She knew that y/n will grow under his teachings because she doesn't have much knowledge to train y/n herself. However, y/n could care less about the jujutsu society because she has no desire of becoming a meditator. The idea of being the reincarnation of mother jujutsu wasn't her thing. She found it bothersome although she complied to learning and training to be one due to her grandma's nagging.

Gojo lets y/n do whatever she wants. He's not strict on her as he wants y/n to have freedom and live a normal life. But he knows that he can't shelter her for too long while sorcerers and curse users know of her presence. y/n will face difficulties in the future if she's not trained or educated.

y/n laid on the couch. She clenched her fists, observing them as her muscles flexed. "It's been a few months since Gojo has dragged me out of the house to go on missions with him." y/n chuckled to herself, actually feeling glad he didn't come. She preferred not to join his cause because she did nothing. During the mission when y/n is dragged, she watches Gojo handle all the dirty work as she eats popcorn in the background then praises him for wasting her time. Gojo's face never falls flat when he hears y/n's snarky but lazy praises because he knows that she's gaining more knowledge by his teachings. Also, sometimes y/n loves making Gojo's mission harder by throwing herself into the mix.

y/n fixed her body position as she's now laying on the cushions, tucking her hands under her head. She stared at a blank tv screen, thinking what she should do to kill time. "Should I clean the house?"

y/n's house looked like a pig's stable. Trash was all over the place, the ground was filthy with gunk and trails of food crumbs, her house did smell bad—basically, it's a hot mess and y/n knows it. She's just been so busy with school, sorcery life, and contemplating on her future that y/n kept pushing cleaning aside until it piled up over time. y/n knows she's living in a trash can at the moment.

Sitting up, y/n ran her hands through her hair in a frustrated and lazy state. "If I keep living in a house so dirty, I'm going to die and I don't have money to pay for my medical bills either! I don't want to be in debt to Satoru too..." y/n shook her head. y/n knew that if she hadn't met Gojo, her life would be completely different in a negative way. She owes Gojo her life.

GROOOWWLLL

"Shit!" y/n quickly sat up and covered her loud stomach from crying.

Just when y/n was about to head to the kitchen, someone aggressively knocked on her front door. There were rapid knocks which were the obnoxious ones to annoy the owners inside. "Oh. My. Gosh. Who. Could. This. Be?" y/n knew the familiar knocks. She really couldn't believe she jinxed herself.

Why in the world is Satoru here? y/n asked herself as she trudged to the door only dread filled her hungry head. I should've knocked on wood

Standing in front of the door, y/n inhaled sharply and exhaled calmly. Then she grabbed the door knob and opened the door, revealing Gojo and a boy whose presence was alerting. The boy's aura was ominous as it's filled with hunger and hatred. y/n couldn't believe what she's feeling.

"Uhh..."

Before y/n could utter a single word out, Gojo cut to the chase as he grinned brightly at her. "Hi y/n! Please hide him in your house for the time being! I'll triple the pay if you say yes!" He pleaded, giving her puppy eyes behind the blindfold.

y/n stared at Gojo in disgust.

Why did he have to act like a child? What's even worse I know he's giving me those puppy eyes. I don't have to see it to know it. y/n said to herself, mentally rolling her eyes.