19

Leaving where you came from, you kept running as you passed by many buildings until... You met the cursed spirit who allowed you to meet Kameko, Mahito. From what Yuji briefly told you about him was that he's able to contour a person's soul.

"YOU!!" Catching Mahito's attention, his eyes widened as he ran away from you. "What the?!" You weren't sure why he's avoiding you. You really wanted to pounce on him for hurting Yuji and other victims of his. You weren't going to let him get off the hook. He has to be exorcised now.

However, before you could chase after him, another voice grabbed your attention. "Y/n! What are you doing here?"

Spinning around, you saw Principal Yaga breathing heavily as his body tensed up. You weren't sure if he was mad at you or not, but hopefully your explanation can ease his suspicion of you. "I went to—" you couldn't even explain yourself because Principal Yaga cut you off and explained the dire situation.

"There's a veil casted," he pointed up at the sky as you anchored your head back, seeing the black barrier covering the area where the sister event is taking place. You would turn on your nullification technique, but you didn't since it'll also take down Master Tengen's barrier technique too. So most of the time you have it off on school grounds so you don't disturb his technique. "I'm not sure what's going on but I'm on my way to protect Master Tengen. The others are going to protect the students."

You got the gist of it and nodded your head. "Understood! And also, I saw a cursed spirit on the way here but he saw me and ran away. I'll go help my friends and you can send someone to chase after the curse." Your gut feeling told you to say that to him because you knew he wouldn't let you chase after an unknown curse. Principal Yaga allows his students to go on missions if it is suitable for them, if not then he gives it to someone else. In short, he'd prefer you to take the safer route and focus on them than the roaming cursed spirit.

"Yes, get going and I'll send a sorcerer to it!"

You parted ways with Principal Yaga and ran full speed into the curtain separating that certain area from the outside.

Once you were inside the curtain, you jumped on buildings to see what was happening. It surprised you how you've been gone for a good 30 minutes and this is what you get. Your eyes scanned the land, spotting a spikey fortress made from wood in one area and demolished forest in another.

"What in the world...? Are we getting attacked by cursed spirits?" Recalling back to meeting Mahito, it's a possible answer. But what concerned you was how they knew where the school was located. You definitely didn't take down Master Tengen's barrier so you wondered who ratted this place out? "I should—" You were about to ask yourself where you wanted to go, but another voice cut you off.

"y/n you missed all the fun,"

You shifted your eyes at the one and only man who would consider fighting fun... Gojo Satoru. Instantly your shoulders shuttered from the image of blindfold-less Gojo. It creeped you out. You're so used to seeing his eyes being covered that when it's the opposite, you don't even want to look in his direction.

"Don't look at me with those creepy blue eyes!" You turned your head away, refusing to look him in the eyes. It made you feel so uncomfortable because it felt like it's piercing through your soul.

"y/n, I know I have gorgeous eyes! Don't shame me!" Gojo snapped at you, hating whenever you commented about his eyes. He knows you like it better when it's covered as he still doesn't understand but disregards it. You wouldn't give him a proper answer even if he asked.

"Shut up! So what's going on here?" You tried making eye contact with him, but it seemed to be too difficult as you kept turning your head away. You couldn't face him without a blindfold on. You just couldn't.