3

The next morning, you woke up feeling a bit bad from lashing out at Yuji last night. You attacked him with your personal feelings which built up for the last 10 years. You knew very well you shouldn't have compared your upbringing to his because they're two different situations. You were born into it while he chose it. However, you don't really regret telling him those words. Yet then again, you knew you came off heartless and you should've told him with a different tone instead of sounding very angry like a dog with rabies.

"Ah..." You huffed, straightening out your dark grey pleated skirt. "I have too much pride to apologize." For your whole life, you never once apologized to anyone because first, you never had friends and second, you always liked to point out the flaws of the doer. It's a bad trait you have and you can't help it. No one really tried to stand against you, and even if they did, you never backed down from their fight. "And besides, it'll make him rethink about his life and why he's doing what he's doing."

You quickly rushed to the kitchen and saw Yuji cooking like usual, but this time... He was dressed in a uniform from your school.

So Satoru managed to pull this off in less than 24 hours. I'm not surprised. He looked nice in our all dark grey uniform. You thought to yourself, unaware you were checking him out as your eyes scanned his new appearance from head to toe.

"...n...y/n... Y/N!"

You blinked in your spot as Yuji stared directly in your face with a confused expression. Both of your faces were only centimeters apart from touching. This scared you, causing you to jump away as your face flushed. You couldn't understand why he had to be so close if he could've tapped you.

"W-what is it?" You quickly backed to the wall with your arms and legs spread out as if you're trying to be slick and spy on someone. But in reality, you didn't know how to react to his closeness so you gave yourself space from him.

Yuji snickered under his breath from how hilarious you were acting. He found it a bit odd but cute. It made sense in his head that you didn't have any type of social skills. Composing himself, he didn't want to tick you off so he cut to the chase and spoke, "Come on! Let's go to your school!" He enthusiastically said, pushing you out the kitchen.

Your stomach growled at the right time because you didn't want to go to school early. Fuck that shit. You had no reason to walk around aimlessly until homeroom started. Not only that, club representatives are going to ask you to join their club when you specifically wrote that your 'club' was the 'go home' club. You had no desire to stay longer if you could go home and be lazy.

"Oh, I'm hungry so—"

Yuji refused to listen to her complaints and took her out of the house without any delay. "Y/n, I have to arrive early so I can be toured and informed!!" Yuji was excited to live a secret life while he's still pronounced dead. He can finally be a 'normal' kid for the time being until Gojo picks him up.

Then you slumped your shoulders down, feeling regretful that you even asked Gojo to transfer Yuji to your school.

Maybe it was best if he stayed home to make food... You sighed to yourself.

On the way to school, you and Yuji were on the train. Yuji's hand gripped the hanging handle while you secured your hand around his bicep. It was the only one since the train was packed and the handles were all taken except one. You and Yuji quickly debated, and in the end you won, resulting in him getting the handle.

While the train moved to your destination, you couldn't help but feel amazed how built he was. His bicep was as hard as a rock. You didn't want to squeeze it because you weren't a weirdo, but it really made you wonder how fit he was. In the house, you don't see him train. Normally, he's cooking or cleaning and sometimes watching tv but that's mainly it.