Requested #4: Company Rival AU

004: 5 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓼

🌻: She knows this is almost against the moral conduct of her family. Guinevere Baroque is dating Gusion Paxley, one of the sons of her father's rival in business. Love conquers all... is what she believed. Not until they fell apart.
⚠️: Explicit Sexual Content. Sexual Intercourse. Sex Position - 69, Cheating, Arranged/Forced Engagement, Asshole Gusion, Inappropriate/Crude Use of Language, Misunderstandings, Heavy Angst, Happy Ending? What Happy Ending?
✨: Heavy Angst. Dark Romance.
🐣: Guinevere Baroque x Gusion Paxley
📁: 8, 454 Words.
📒: June 17, 2021

———

"What do you think?"

"H-Huh?"

A resounding lewd squelches echoed in the confines of a luxurious bedroom. Guinevere lets out a long moan as her boyfriend, Gusion Paxley, eats her out in her king sized bed. His touches sent flames to her entire body making her nails dug through his thigh as she faced his intimidating length while he faced her cunt.

They're on a 69 position and distractingly, Gusion asks her something that she obviously wasn't able to comprehend given that she's getting deaf from the blinding pleasure he currently is giving her. The pressure of his tongue made her mind blank. It is... driving her insane to the point she couldn't focus on anything except for his every wet swipe.

"You still with me, baby?" Gusion asks her with a boyish laugh as he licked a long stripe on her obscenely wet pinkish cunt that he loves so much.

Guinevere whines as she gripped his dick and thrusted her hands up and down. She was fumbling but her delicate touch made it more arousing for Gusion.

He groaned at the stimulation as he sucks and nipped her clit making Guinevere's toes curl in delight as her mouth opened to breathless pants.

"Ohh... so good..." She deliriously smiles as she then licked his tip in appreciation, tasting the tangy and slimy... somewhat flavor? Gusion growled and rewarded her actions with a finger inside of her making her eagerly lick his length starting from the veins to the leaking tip.

Their voices of pleasure resonated in the room as Guinevere is now lost in their heaven. Her eyes rolled back as she swallowed half of his length but choked in between. Gusion simply inserted another finger along with shoving his tongue inside of her making her moan hard while his dick is still inside her mouth. The vibrations from it almost made Gusion come but he has always been resilient.

"Gus... ahhh..." She released his dick with a pop as she had a hard time concentrating on pleasuring him.

He is thrusting his fingers too fast inside of her that her thighs shook from the intensity. His tongue is also now eagerly sucking her clit making her cry from the pleasure of it all. The stimulation is too much.

"Don't stop... Don't stop... Ahhh..."

She gripped his thighs as her cheeks rubbed to his dick. Guinevere moves herself from his finger as Gusion smirked at her actions. He just loves it when Guinevere surrenders to him and unravel her animal inside. She shakily gripped his dick as she swallowed it once again while she moans.

Her tears are gliding down her eyes as she muffled her sobs using his length from how crazy he's making her feel. The heat in her stomach is too much and she's so horny. Very very horny. Oh, she can't wait to have his big cock inside of her.