Author's Prompt #5: Song Fic

Lips of an Angel

"Are you sleeping now?"

She nodded her head sleepily as Gusion softly looked at her. He caressed her red locks as Granger, Aamon and Claude scoffs behind him, probably annoyed at the public display of affection.

"How about you guys? Are you still not finished with the new song?" Lesley asked them tiredly. Her back was slouched and she's about to nod off any minute making Gusion worried.

"We will discuss about it still..." Gusion softly replied. "You should go now."

"You should escort her back to your room." Aamon suggested.

Gusion looks at his brother and nodded in agreement. Lesley intertwined their elbows together as they silently walked on the hallway as he can feel his band mate's gaze following their back. He sent her to his room which is across from their studio. He opened the door and realized that Lesley has fallen asleep while standing still, clinging to him.

He smiled softly once again and carried her carefully to his bed, conscious on not waking her beauty sleep. He sighs and closed the door softly as he strides back to their studio.

"Is she good?" Granger greeted him with that as he faces multiple music sheets.

"Yeah. She's good."

"The last song was a hit. We should keep the charts high."

Gusion and Aamon nodded as Claude leans on the chair, sleeping. Granger ended up kicking the chair as the man groggily woke up with a flinch.

"The fuck?"

"Any suggestions?"

The clock ticks to 11:11 pm and the studio room was silent. Aamon sat down on their couch along with Granger as the boys stared at one another.

"Well?" Gusion asked them impatiently. "Any spark of inspiration?"

Granger shrugged while Aamon shakes his head. Claude returned to his slumber making Gusion click his tongue. He was supposed to ask them once again when his phone rang on his pockets, startling the heck out of them. Aamon held his chest- kind of dramatically as Granger mirrored his reaction.

Not Gusion though. He felt his heart dropping and palpitating at the same time. His hands trembled as he saw the phone number. It have no contact name but he knows who it is.

He memorized it.

As fresh as the dew on the morning. As bright as the sun. As beautiful as a flower. He remembers it all. He took a deep breathe and slowly looks at the boys. Their reaction turned serious from the look he directed at them.

"You're not answering that, are you?" There was a stern tone used by his big brother.

Gusion swallowed a lump on his throat and looks away from them making the two boys sucked a deep breathe. They know he fucked up again. He's about to get fuck up again. Gusion bites his lips as Aamon stood up.

His brother was supposed to pull the phone away but Gusion hurriedly distances himself from him. Granger looks at him in dissapointment.

"Gus..." There was warning on his voice.

"Just... one last time, brother."

Gusion hurriedly strides to the door making Aamon and Granger stare at the door he just left and closed. They balled a fist on their side and looks away, feeling guilty. This is so not fair for the resting girl across their room.