Author's Prompt #7: Modern/University AU

How to Make Your Sad Gf Happy

-
Gusion knows something was wrong when he found Guinevere in her sofa, biting her pillows, with little tears on the side of her eyes.

Grasping the thin sheet of paper tightly, she looks at it for a moment before bursting out in tears once again. The paper slightly crumpled from her grip as she took hiccuping breathes, her emerald jewel of eyes sparkling from the tears.

Gusion's breathe hitched at the sight.

She's so beautiful. A literal walking goddess. She could be mad and raging right now and instead of twisting her features in a feral manner, she would probably only look like an angered patron god who descended on the mortal realm to punish those who are below her.

Fuck, enough of being a simp.

Gusion hurriedly strides to her direction and closed her (and her roommate, Kagura) dorm's door. He halted to her side, immediately crouching down as she continued to sob. Holding her drenched and pink cheeks, he asked her with all the softness and gentleness he can muster:

"Baby, what's wrong?"

Guinevere hiccups and looks at him slowly, just seemingly now noticing that she's on his presence.

"Wh-When have you arrived?" She asks him instead partnered with another pathetic yet cute sob.

"Just now..." He told her even though he have been standing on the doorstep awhile ago for quite some time, maybe approximately 3 minutes?

"Liar." She murmured as she wiped her tears using her light purple handkerchief, her feminine vanilla perfume permitting on the silk, tickling his nostrils and reminding him of those times she laid on top of him peacefully; her body scent all for him to selfishly devour.

Gusion chuckles and pats her silky and smooth ginger locks as Guinevere huffs at him, her tsundere nature always the highlight of his days and amusement. A comfortable silence passed between them as he continued to stroke her hair in earnest and appreciation. Damn it, he loves his long-term girlfriend so much. He never imagined himself as someone who is into commitment but here we are anyway. She's this supermodel incarnate walking through his life and destroying his well-built playboy forever persona.

It was not a lie and secret that he is someone with a not-so-good reputation when it comes to romance. Drat, he got to admit that he's the god of narcissism. Nothing matters than himself. He would do everything for himself. That didn't change at all except for the part that he do things now for her sake than for his self. Most of the time.

A character development indeed.

Rolling her eyes at him in that fateful summer class as he stares at her in awe, Gusion knows he was down bad to a lady who wouldn't take shit from him. She didn't fail him because it took him 8 months before she even acknowledged that he have been courting her for months. 1 year and 3 months later of serenading her to be his, Guinevere gave him her sweet yes.

He won.

Out of all the men who courted her for longer than he could count, he was the one she chose. Granger, Dyrroth, Zilong, Chou, Ling, Alucard and especially his older brother, Aamon... they all can fuck off because it was him she gave her hands to. He'll prove to her he was worth choosing over those ugly losers. Anyways, of course it would be him.

He's more handsome than them.

"Are you okay? Why are you crying baby?"

Guinevere hiccups and wiped her new batch of tears as Gusion hushed his precious cutie of a girlfriend. His icy cerulean orbs meets hers making Guinevere bite the pillow again as she looks at the paper in intense forlorn.