Author's Prompt #6: Modern AU

The Daily Life in the Paxley Household

The incessant ringing of the alarm clock, mind you, too early in the morning; daylight barely peeking at the windows with dews gently sliding down the glass pane, made the couple on the warm and cozy bed snap awake. Groggily groaning and sitting up, Guinevere lets out a cute yawn followed by a gentle rub in her eyes, her emerald orbs hiding beneath the thick lashes.

Ring, ring, and ring!

The loud and grating noice is starting to annoy the beautiful lady making her set it into a snooze. The blanket that was covering her heated body, slowly glided down her frame as Guinevere stretches and attempted to stand up. Whatever, it is time for her to prepare. She have a long day ahead in work and one must keep ahold of their schedules. Work ethics is a must.

When she thought she's about to keep her record straight for a productive day, she's into a great surprise. Guinevere yelps as a hand emerges from the heap of blankets and unceremoniously pulled her back to the ever cozy and warm bed, seemingly seducing her back to slumber.

"Baby, just a minute,"  A man with chestnut hair said while his eyes are still closed, not bothering to open it and rather opting to follow his sensitive senses instead.

He wrapped his arms around her front, his face burying to her neck as his warm breathe gently and coyly fanned Guinevere's sensitive skin. She is flushed at the affectionate back hugging resulting for her tongue to get tied, her voice seemingly lost in her throat that is slowly getting dry.

His lean and muscular arms that are comfortably wrapped around her are strong, his hug heating up her body in the most pleasingly warm way. It has always been that way to the point that such action is considered as a part of their daily routine. Guinevere's neck, cheeks and ears are getting redder and redder, the rather affectionate gesture always setting her body and heart scorching in giddiness.

When it feels like he have no plans in letting her go, Guinevere tried to push him off her but ended up losing as Gusion hugged her tighter... tightest that she couldn't even comprehend at this point.

"Baby... please, just a minute more." He groans out, his morning raspy voice making her suck a deep breathe from how lust inducing it was.

The both of them know he's spouting bullshit. That minute will turn into five... then ten... and so on and so forth until their morning meetings in their potential investors would be moved to another date. His conviction skills are god-tier that Guinevere, despite her talk about work ethics a while ago, ended up relenting to her husband's antics.

In the end, like the usual, she ended up sighing in defeat. She relaxed her body and succumbed to his warm embrace. She can't refuse him... especially after the tiring day last night.