Requested #7: Good Boy Gusion x War Freak Guinevere

007: 𝓗𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓨𝓸𝓾

🌻: Violent Guinevere Baroque always get herself in trouble. Luckily, her childhood friend who is a saint incarnate always come to her rescue.
⚠️: Graphic Depiction of Violence, Crude/Inappropriate Use of Language, Obsessive Behaviour. Bullying. Psychopathic Behaviour. Sexual Tension. Unresolved Sexual Tension.
✨: Fluff with no plot. Dark Romance. Dark Themes.
🐣: Psychopath!Guinevere x Good Boy!Gusion.
📁: 3, 481 Words.
📒: February 6, 2023

---

"Bitch!"

"Fuck off!"

An auburn head raises her middle finger in offense with a wide sarcastic smirk as the crew surrounding her (rather shoved on the ground and got their ass handed by the barbaric lady) were glaring daggers to her direction.

If looks could kill, she would have been sprawled and mangled to pieces by the intensity of their hatred but then again, only losers would look up to the winner. She cockily stuck her tongue out as she peered at them lowly as if telling them that she's the last one standing and they're all morons destined to be merely her stepping stones.

"Y'all really look lit being beneath my feet as usual," Guinevere, the most problematic student of an all-out girl's college, snorted out.

She yanked the hair of one of the girls on the ground harshly and grins at her in mockery, "lookin' pretty bein' beaten by me, huh? What was it again? 5 vs. 1? Whatta bunch of losers."

Grabbing the pen from her pockets, the girls looks at her in horror as she uncapped it and pointed the ballpoint of the pen on the girl's widened in fear eyes, "this will teach y'all a lesson," she grins maniacally.

"Sheesh," a scarlet-haired beauty whistles on the side as she blew her cigarette, entertainment dancing in her blue orbs as she was assigned as a look-out to this ehem- crime being committed. "Better hurry up, Baroque. Time is running."

"Chill, Les. I wanna pluck it out slowly and hmm... prettily..." Guinevere breathlessly muttered out as bliss cross her angelic features. An irony to her rotten to the core personality.

The girl who she committed assault to a while ago started thrashing as defense. Guinevere Baroque looks like a demon from her reddened cheeks and deep pants... the succubus. Violence seems like a sexual drive for her as she can feel herself getting wet at the thought of hurting someone so deeply and traumatizing them. Leaving a mark of fear... is a feeling akin to orgasm for her.

"S-Stop!" The girl screamed as Guinevere moaned at her terrified state.

"Hmmm... yes! Yes! Ahhh..." Guinevere trembled as if she reach her peak, pleasure crossing her face.

She made a stabbing motion making the girl close her eyes and her crew scream in fear for her sight - and life. There was a dramatic silence for a second... and then more... more and more seconds. An awkward pause occur.