Requested #5: Baby AU

The tinaguan ng anak prompt
-
Language Barrier
-

The disco lights flashed around as Guinevere sat on a bar stool.

Her surroundings are full of rowdy people who are sensually dancing and making out in the dancefloor. She called for the bartender who friendly smiled at her.

"Tequila." Guinevere requested as the bartender immediately started to serve it for her.

As she waited, she scrolled through her instagram that have 6.7M followers. She looks through the comments and interacted with her fans as she then closes her phone.

The bartender gave her her drink as she took a tentative sip then nodded approvingly at the taste. Time to get wasted! It's well-deserved after the photoshoots after photoshoot she made for the past months.

Guinevere almost winced remembering how workaholic she was. She then smiled as she took a photo of herself. She uploaded it to her instagram, not bothering to edit or gave herself a filter. She looks hot anyway. She included the address she is currently in....

Venice, Italy.

As a half German, half British, her beauty is naturally exotic with her ginger hair and green eyes. Added with a natural curly hair, Guinevere totally understands why in a span of 5 minutes, the likes on her photo reached a half million already. Her phone keeps on pinging notifications after notifications making the bartender look at her startled.

Guinevere merely smiled at her as she ordered another shots.

Luckily, the people on the bar are high-class so despite being famous, no one bothered and flirted with her. They occasionally glance at her but Guinevere made sure she look like someone who is not interested with interacting.

The shots were given to her as she lifted her head to the bartender to thank her... but the once girl is now replaced with a boy. He smiled at her slightly and gestured to her order as she smiled back.

Guinevere returned her focus on her shots and phone again as the brown-haired with blue eyes hot bartender tended to the other customers.

She stayed for how many hours as her surroundings started to turn and shift from how drunk she was. The bartender refuses to give her another shot as Guinevere pouted at him. She is too drunk as she then huffs at him annoyed and took her exit at the bar.

She will go to another bar that will serve her with no hesitation then. Today is friday and it's her supposed to be fun and waste day! She drunkly walks on the sidewalk as she almost bump to a light post. She zigzag around the parking lot trying to find her pink lamborghini.

Guinevere is looking through her car keys when multiple approaching voices graced her ears. They were a group of men who looks at her as if she's a piece of meat.

Fuck.

Guinevere looks around trying to spot anyone on the parking lot to help her.

"D-Don't come near me."

She suddenly felt sober from fear. She gulps as they surrounded her. Damn it, she should have ask Silvanna to come with her. Guinevere is tempted to run away from them but they blocked her exit.

A sudden throb on her head made her wince as she heard people around her talking. She balanced herself to a random car as she leaned her head to it's cold surface.