Part 8

Asuma-sensei POV
I was watching both pares apart and it could be anyone's match but I think y/n cornered Shikamaru. I figured that's why she went over to the water because she wanted to use her water jutsus. I see her make 4 water clones and mix all of them up so he doesn't know which is which smart oh her. She knows his shadow possession can't capture her if he doesn't know who she is. She does some more hand signs for water manipulation 'at least I won't be the only one that got trapped in her bubble' I started to chuckle just a little as choji and ino came beside me to watch shikamaru and y/ns fight. "So who do you thinks gonna win" my money's on y/n you ino" " I don't know I think that she Shikamaru has a fair chance" we looked back at the fight and saw water swirling around y/n but it was too much. "She's gonna suffocate herself sensei do something" I started to head over to her the water had taken her high in the air then all the water disappeared. 'Damn she must have passed out'

Shikamaru is closer he'll catch her but what if he doesn't. I look back to where he was last standing and he's gone. I start to look everywhere for him but I can't find him ' I have to get y/n she'll die' I look back at where she was falling from and she's gone. I stop and
Look around for both of them; they are both gone. "Umm sensei if you look if they they are over here Shikamaru caught y/n from falling" *sweat drop* 'thank god for Shikamaru' I head back to the 4 genin "give her to me I'm gonna take her to the hospital and tomorrow we will go on our first mission" "without y/n" "no choji y/n should be fine by tomorrow morning but someone need to take care for her puppy till then" I saw while looking at the 3 "I am definitely not wanting the dog she'll kill me I tried to touch her and she said she was going to break my wrist what would she do for the dog" "I'll watch the dog I should go tell kiba anyways" "alright so Shikamaru has the dog meet here tomorrow at 8am"

I teleport to the hokage office "lord 3rd y/n she did a genin water jutsu but there was so much chakra and she couldn't control it anymore" "as I expected what here while I call kakashi" kakashi is he moving her from team damn first day of training and one of my students almost died. "Please lord 3rd let her stay on my team I know kakashi is a great sensei but she's apart of my team" the hokage just starts laughing "sarutobi she is on your team we just need kakashi to do a sealing mark on her" a sealing mark "she's a jinchuriki she has the wolf spirit in her." The wolf spirit is inside her but the wolf spirit died a thousand years ago. How could it be inside her. Just then kakashi burst through the doors "the wolf finally came out huh" "yes kakashi we need you to do the sealing curse to stop it for hurting or even destroying the village."
(Wolf spirit at top)
Words 570