24

Fights

Sasuke vs yoroi- sasuke won

Zaku vs shino- shino won

Misumi vs kankuro- kankuro won

Sakura vs ino- tie both lost

Tenten vs temari- temari won

Shikamaru vs kin- Shikamaru won

Naruto vs kiba- Naruto won

Hinata vs neji- neji won

Gaara vs rock lee- gaara won

Dosu vs choji- dosu won

Now my fight, looking around I notice that only me and Hitoshi. "Now the final two Hitoshi blaze and y/n inuzuka come down"

Before jumping down from the railing I saw a hand on my shoulder "good luck y/n" smiling back "when do I need luck sensei" and with that I jumped over the railing with Suiren in my arms.

"Your not going to win y/n" "yea whatever you say" I reply to Hitoshi sarcastically "the fight with Commence"

Both of us getting in our stances feet apart from each other. "You know seeing your brother fight helped see the attacks you can-" not letting him keep talking I threw a kunai that cut his cheek. "Stop talking at attack"

Taking the water that is in the air I wave the hand signs for a signal water clone. Once my clone was made I did man beast clone so now there's 3 of me. He did the hand signs to make clones as well and mixed them all up. 'Hey kid I want to fight, let me' stopping in my tracks I close my eyes and let Tsuki take over my body controls just enough for him to fight but not to fully get out.

Opening my eyes it's like I'm watching everything happen in 3rd person and having an out of body experience which I kinda am. Having tsuki in control he had my fangs grow bigger and have razor sharp claws. Getting one all 4 he dashed at Hitoshi in the blink of an eye and bite into his arm and scratched his torso that started to heavily bleed 'tsuki enough we are NOT killing him' going back and me regaining control they called the match and me the winner. Still next to Hitoshi I started to heal his wounds "sorry I went a little over bored" he dryly laughs at my comment "thanks for not killing me" "no problem someday we will fight again bye Hitoshi" "bye beautiful" filling my eyes as I make my way to the rest of the people.

"Now that we have our winners we will draw lots to see who you are fighting in one month's time. So get some training" drawing the lot 9 I was up against dosu. Looking at him up and down he is taller than me but I think I can still take him.

"Come one let's go get some food I owe you" having hearts in my eyes about food I run to catch up with Shikamaru and jump on his back as we walk to the dumpling place.

"Shika can I take a nap while you walk" "no because you brother will get mad and who gave you the right to nap and not me you trouble-some women your luck I'm even carrying you I will drop you"

Not replying he continued to walk to get food while I hummed against his neck "who are you going to train with Shikamaru" shrugging his shoulders "probably my dad will we still have mission this month" "I don't know probably" he lets out a big sigh and sets me down in front of the shop "what a drag just more work" grabbing his hand I pull him inside so we can order our food.

Sitting at our table not taking much we just stuff our faces. "So who are you going to train with" "I don't really know I need to have a water chakra nature trainer so I can make that stronger" nodding his head
"I think I'm going to ask lord third if I can go to the land of sea" "you really think you should leave" "it will be less than a month Shikamaru like 3 weeks I'll be back before you know it"