23

Day after day more teams have started to show up on the 4th day both team 8 and team 10 have arrived. I left the makeshift team with niko because his team hasn't shown.

I walk over to my team sneaking up on Shikamaru to scare him or try to anyways. I make eye contact with choji but I place my finger to my lip and he goes back in conversation with ino. As I get closer and closer getting ready to jump on his back he turns around so I jump in his arm. Because he wasn't expecting it we both fell on the floor with me on top of him. He looks up at me "your so troublesome y/n" I let out a little laugh "I know shika but you turned I would of jumped on your back"

"Y/N GET THE HELL OFF HIM" we both stay on the floor except we both sit up now so I'm on his lap (they are children still so no nasty thoughts ok) and look where the voice came from. I see kiba stomping towards us "why am I not surprised" I say under my breath. Suiren goes running up to Kiba and barks till he lets Akamaru down. "What do you want kiba?" now helping Shikamaru off the ground with my back facing kiba.

He grabs my shoulder and turns me facing him looking all over my body " you barely have any scratches on you are you ok" sighing "yes kiba I'm fine now go away" he shakes his head "when did you get here" seeing that he not going to be leaving till I answer his questions I give in. "The end of the second day and other questions or can you leave" "whatever just trying to make sure my LITTLE sister isn't hurt or anything" "shit it kiba before you get another beating" I speak with confidence that I can be his ass "y'all are the worst" Shikamaru days with grabbing my arm and hulling my body towards his chest "calm down beat him up later you could get disqualified" taking deep breaths to calm me down it doesn't end up helping. "I'm ok I won't hurt him" he lets my arm go and I walk past kiba to a wall in the corner.

Pulling my arm back and focusing chakra in my hand and smashing it into the wall making a huge dent. Then laying my head on it feeling myself calm down. 'Dang kid you would of killed that boy if you hit him like that' 'I wouldn't kill my brother tsuki unless he really deserves it'

Sitting against the wall I lay my head in my arms and try going to sleep. We only have a few more hours till the end of the second phase.

Getting shaken awake is not the best way to be woken up "come your troublesome women wake up and I'll get food with you after the exam" that wakes me up "I'm up I'm up" I look around and see everyone moving towards the front "what's happening" " it's the end of the exam let's go and line up with your temporary team" nodding we head up to the front with everyone else and I get in line with Hitoshi and niko with me in the front of them.

"We will be have a preliminary one on one battle right now before the third phase if you do not feel you are physically or mentally ready you may raise your hand and leave now" looking around after lord 3rds words I see one hand raised by team 7 who I didn't see come in and I also see niko raise his hand "what the hell are you doing" I hear Hitoshi say "I'm leaving I don't think I'm ready the only reason we made it her was cause of y/n and you Hitoshi I barely help" he say as he walks to the back of the room. "Alright the preliminary matches will begin now when you see your name on the board come down and we will start your fight. Now without further a due" looking at the bored the first name is sasuke uchiha and yoroi akado " if your name is on the bored stay down here and everyone else head to the top where you may watch the fight"

Getting to the top railing I see that sasuke is somewhat hurt and clicking his shoulder. "Do you think he's gonna win" I ask Shikamaru and choji "Of course MY sasuke is going to win GO SASUKE!" ino buts in and shouts like it's the most obvious thing. Rolling my eyes and turning back to the boys "I don't know he could he did do the good in the academy" surprised I could understand choji while he stuffs chips in his mouth "he might and he might not just depends" is all Shikamaru days as we turn back to the match.

"The first fight may commence"