Part 17

we all start laughing except the girl who looks confused. "Oh right amari this is y/n she's also apart of our team and the reason she was passed out was because she has sensitive ears so hearing your screams she passed out" she looks from ino to me "I'm sorry I did mean to have you pass out and make your boyfriend so worried" boyfriend? Sensei askes "amari who do you think y/n's boyfriend is" she doesn't say anything but points at Shikamaru. Everyone starts to laugh at me and Shikamaru's red faces. "N..no we are just teammates" "oh then was the person Shikamaru was talking about y/n's boyfriend" everyone starts laughing this time. "Eww no kiba is my twin brother he's just very protective of me and Shikamaru is one of his best friends" she nods in understanding "then why does it matter if you are asleep around him it's his friend so shouldn't he know your in good hands" everyone looks just as puzzled and it looks like Shikamaru is thinking of something " can we take her back to the leaf so she can say that to kiba" no Shikamaru but she has a good point why is that y/n"
"Kiba since our second year at the academy said that in not allowed to like or date his friends so he probably just thinks I like you or something" I blush and look away when the words leave my mouth I can feel Shikamaru eyes on me but I'm definitely not going to look him in the face right now with my cheeks still red. I clear my throat "shouldn't we be going now sensei we still have more than a days trip to the sand village" he nods and we all stand and start to head out

Time skip to night fall

Upon night falls we came across a hotel that sensei said we would be staying in. We got to the front desk and there was a little old lady there. She looks up at us and gives a sweet smile "how may I help you" "can we get 4 rooms 2 with double beds" she nods and turns around to grab our keys. She turns back "here you are all on the same floor" "thank you" sensei grabs the keys and we wait to hear the room assignments. " ok so the boys will share a room and ino and amari will share because amari is closest to ino so me and y/n have our own rooms" we all nod and grab our room keys and head to our rooms.

Me and Suiren enter our room and set our bags down and look at the clock "ok it's only 8 food should still be open come one Suiren" I call out we leave the room and set into the hallway with the rest of my team there "looks like we had the same idea we'll may as well eat together" we nod at sensei and head out of the hotel and start to look for food.

We found a small bbq place that smelled really good. My mouth started to water I think chojis did as well but who am I kidding his mouth water at any type of food. We enter the small restaurant and get a table. When we sat down a young lady with pretty blond hair came to the table "hello and what can I get you for this evening" we all took a second to look over the menu but sensei just decided to get the big meal where it has beef, chicken and pork. Our waiter Jess as her name tag says leave and goes to place our order. "You 3 do know when we get back to the leaf that we are just going to be doing d-rank missions for a little while right" he looks at me in particular. "Yes we know sensei" I say looking down at the table but looking back at him with a smirk when I finish.

The food arrives at our table shortly and we all start to dig in "oh my I feel like my tastebuds melted" we all hum in response to ino. None of us are talking because
We just keep stuffing our faces with all the food. At the end when all the food is Devoured we sit and wait for the check with our belly's full of delicious food. We get the check and we all put in some money to pay for it and head back to the hotel. "This hotel has a hot springs yes" we all look the way ino is and see the hot springs they have a men's and women's and then a coed hot springs. "Ok now all of you if you're going to the hot springs go to your gender-fied one yall are too young" we nod and I stiffen a laugh that i know was going to come out so I just head to my room.

I get my stuff to head to the hot spirits to relax Suiren is coming with even though she may not be able to come in the water she likes sitting on the warm rocks. As I exit my room door I turn around and come face to face with Shikamaru leaving his room as well. We both look down and I see a towel in his hand "going to the hot springs?" "Yea you to Shikamaru" he nods and we both head down to the first floor. "See ya shika" and I head to the women's side of the hot springs. I get undressed and only have a towel on my skin. I walk into the hot springs and see Ino and the girl from earlier. "Oh hey y/n" I grunt just great she thinks we're friends. I get into the water and let the towel fall from my body while Suiren is next to me on a heating rock. Ino tries to make conversation with me multiple times but I just keep ignoring her 'man does she ever stop talking' I've probably been in here about 30 minutes. I stand up and get out of the hot springs and get a fresh towel on the way to the locker room to dry off. In the locker room I get dressed in my pajamas and Suiren and I head back to our room to turn in for the night.

1085 words