Part 9

Your POV
"Wakey Wakey little one" a voice call I feel like I need to follow but who is it why do I feel like I know this voice. "I said wake up you damn brat" my eyes start to open slowly my vision is still blurred. I grab my head. What happened? Why is everything so hazy wait. Where am I? Why's everything so black and the silence is making me feel uneasy.

"Finally your awake it's been like 3 hours" I turn towards the voice not knowing what to expect so when I see a giant light gray wolf with part of him glowing. I was frozen in my place I didn't know what to say of do so I said the only words that came to mind. "Please don't eat me" god y/n could you be stupider. An eruption of  howling and laughter is all I heard after that. "Eat you kid that's  the funniest thing Iv heard in a long time" now I'm just left confused and embarrassed. "Well um then me wolf where am I and why am I here" he stopped laughing after that and jumped down from his pirtch on a rock. He had a very serious look on his face "your here because you can't control my chakra that is inside you I mean how would you, you didn't even know I was in there till well right now." Ok ok what think y/n think this thing is inside me wait so am I like Naruto no that can't be everyone knew about Naruto. "Who know about your being inside me and all that" "lord 3rd and whoever he has also I trusted this information to but I am uncertain on who specifically" so no one from my family know what will they think of me now if I'm like Naruto the 9tails almost destroyed our village what if kiba hates me now. "Calm down kid they won't know unless you wnat them to or if it gets super out of control again but that is why you are here you are going to practice on controlling my chakra with yours aswell."

His chakra but it's so much I'm going to at this forever. "Ok I know your nature is water while mine is lighting so for now just imagine water around you and try a couple jutsu and add a little bit of my chakra but don't do one that could kill you." A jutsu taht won't kill me and focusing on my own nature let's see let's see oh I know "I'll make water clones" "good idea when you are doing the jutsu focuse on all the chakra inside your body and you can feel mine as well if you know what your looking for" I close my eyes and make my water clone hand signs slowly taking deep breaths and focusing on not only mine but the wolfs chakra as well. Once I get done with the jutsu I have still yet to open my eyes being nervous. "Geez kid how many did you make" with that being said my eyes shot open and looked around there at least has to be a 100 or so. "But Iv always been able to make at least a few but they don't stand very long" "ok try and hit one see what happens" I see the one next to me and we nodded at each other getting into a fighting stance. We both start to move in on taijutsu. I take a couple hits and so does my clone so they are with standing hit but how far will it go. The next hit I'm gonna land on the clone will have some chakra being it. When the punch lands on my clone's chest it stumbles back and with a poof it's back into water.

After practicing for what felt like hours I took a much needed break I felt like I was going to die. As I'm laying on the ground of this black place I have still yet to know where I am.  "Hey mr wolf what is your name" "my name is tsuki" "well hello there tsuki do you know when I can go back home and not be in here" he shakes his head no so I let out an exaggerated sign. Well great just great.

Practice after another hour or so and I felt low in chakra and I've been able to make less and less water clones. "So how long have you been alive" I try and start conversation with tsuki " a few thousand years I believe" "well where did you come from and how did you end up in me" "well this is gonna be a long story so get comfortable" I do as told and lay down on the ground. " Well it all started a thousand years ago when the inuzuka clan found me wandering in the woods when I was hurt. They took me to the animal doctor and got me checked but when I was touched by the head clan leader I disappeared and ended up inside of him and I couldn't leave. A rival clan from the land of waves sent me purposely there so I could be trapped inside of the clan leader. As I was stuck in the clan leader at the time he started showing signs of immense chakra but he was not able to control it. After years of attempting to and still not being able to he ended up dying when trying to do a jutsu and everyone just ended up thinking I was dead as well but as you can see I'm not." "Wait so how did you end up in me" "calm down I was getting there. Even so it was believed that the head of the clan had no children before he died which was somewhat true. He had a girlfriend he was planning on marrying and before he died got her pregnant. The clan investigated the child when he was born and saw no signs of me so they thought I was as sure as gone. As I was saying people of the clan and village believed I was dead but it was seen as not true when you were born. So I was looking into why his child didn't end up having my spirit inside him but you do and the only ties you have to the clan leader that had me inside him if you have a water chakra nature. Have you noticed that no one in your clan but you has had water nature in a thousand years. Well lord 3rd thought it was weird so when you were born he looked into you chakra network with one of the hyūgas, when he looked at you chakra network he was my chakra infused with yours. So since the day you were born kid I've been with you." Wow that was a lot "so anyone in my clan with water nature can have your spirit inside them" "yes and no, no because you have to be a descendent of the clan leader that originally had me in him. Yea because anyone from his bloodline with water chakra nature will have my spirit or that's what I suppose at least never really had the chance to test the theory."

When he finished telling me of how he came to be inside me I started to rise off the ground. "Ahhh where am I going tsuki help" "kid relax your going back home but I'll still be here watching you and trying to help when I can but they have put a sealing mark on you so my chakra won't come out as easy."

I start to hear beeping besides me. Oh I must be at the hospital " mom how come y/n gets to have a tattoo and I can't were the same age" tattoo what is kiba on about I don't have a tattoo " they have put a sealing mark on you so my chakr won't come out as easy" I can hear tsuki voice in my head. I try opening my eyes and eventually I get them open but it's so bright I just re shit then and whine because it hurt my eyes. "Mom I think y/n is waking up" kiba yells "god kiba stop yelling my head hurts" "sorry" I open my eyes once again and notice the sun starting to set "you've been out for 6 hours" 6 hours that long great now I'm behind my team has probably trained all day while I've been stuck in the hospital unconscious. I hear barking from outside and I know who it belongs to. Not a second later Suiren comes through the door in Shikamaru's arms. "She won't stay still I think she heard your voice" I laugh and open my arms for her as he sets her on the bed. "Well let's hope you rested well enough because we have our first mission tomorrow" we have a mission tomorrow yes. "Not  fair you get a tattoo and you have your first mission tomorrow" kiba slumps to the ground and pouts "see you tomorrow y/n and kiba y/n be at the training grounds at 8am if you can" I nod back showing I was listen and with that he leaves the room so it's just me kiba akamaru and Suiren.

1578 words