What A Pain

A long time ago in a land far away, lived a kingdom that was very famous for it's beautiful land. The first thing you will see when you come to this kingdom is the beautiful castle standing high and mighty and inside the castle there lived a beautiful princess named Himiko Yumeno. She was loved by all the people of the land. Himiko was a sweet and kind person so of course she liked her people as well. On fine afternoon, she went into the garden to just admire the butterflies that came into the garden and would always see them in a pair they would never ever be alone. "Himiko! Himiko! Are you here?" a voice said, it was Kaede, Kaede walked over to Himiko. "Hey himiko, shuichi, kaito, maki and I are going to an important event and all of the royal family is invited, come on and let's go." Kaede said excitedly. "What event?" himiko asked in confusion. She didn't know anything special was coming up. "There is a new musician in town and his a pianist!" Kaede said almost fangirling at this point. Himiko looked at her. 'of course she liked this kind of stuff' Himiko thought. "Ok, let's go..." Himiko sighed. She was forced to go anyway. "Awww come on! What's with that attitude! You gotta have some spirit!" Kaede exclaimed taking himiko by the hand "I promise it will be fun!" "Nyeh.." Himiko said in a monotone. "What a pain.." himiko thought to herself. She met up with shuichi, kaito and maki and they all headed for the music show.