All For Nothing

Author's Note: In this chapter there will be POV for himiko and kokichi , ok back to the fanfic.

Himiko's POV:

I looked around for any clues that could help me escape.

I looked at Kokichi, it looked like he was having a hard time too. I looked at the door, it had several locks on it but there was no keys. The room was completely empty! Maybe there was a trap door somewhere that has the keys in it but I had a better idea.

I needed to know where that witch was speaking from. Was she using magic? 'Maybe I can out magic her' I thought. That's when I had the greatest idea. "Um hey witch..." I said trying to get her attention. "What do you want?" the witch asked. "I'm getting a bit hungry... Could you please come to the door and give me some food?" I asked.

Kokichi's POV:

I looked at himiko in confusion. Why was she asking for food at this time when were trapped in a place like this? She looked at me and gave me a smile. 'What was she up too?' I thought.

"Ughhh fine I'll bring you food, I'm lazy to do any spells anyway." The witch said. The it went silent, a few minutes later. The witch open the door using whatever magic she did (I'm not so good at magic myself) then himiko snapped her fingers and said the word 'sleep.'

The witch was sleep standing and dropped the food onto the ground. Himiko said some weird magic words (seriously I don't know how magic works) then the witch fell to the ground and started sleeping.

Himiko carefully went over the witch and then went out of the door then all the sudden my door got unlocked and Himiko was standing in front of the door.

Nobody's POV:

"Wow Himiko that was amazing!" Kokichi said surprised. Himiko hid her blushing face with her hat "It was nothing...but anyways we got to hurry! She might wake up soon" Kokichi and Himiko ran out of the room and ran out of the house.

"That was kinda scary.." Himiko said running. "Ya, I thought we were going to be trapped forever, good thing you did whatever you were doing to stop the witch." Kokichi said running. "It's called hypnosis." Himiko said. They ran all the way back to the harmony bridge.

They sat down on the bridge, they were tired and needed some rest. Suddenly Tenko appeared and saw Kokichi and Himiko. "Hey! Himiko and Kokichi! How did it go? Did you get that witch to undo the curse?" Himiko and Kokichi were to tired to even speak. Tenko carried them both to her cottage and got them to bed. 'They must of had a hard time..' Tenko thought.

The Next Morning.

Kokichi and Himiko woke up to the sound of birds chirping."Where are we Kokichi?" Himiko said looking around. Kokichi looked around "it looks like Tenko's cottage." Kokichi said looking around.

Tenko came into the room. "Good morning sleepy heads!" She said "breakfast is ready downstairs." Then she closed the door. Both of them looked at each other and went downstairs.

They both went downstairs and sat down in there seats. "So how did the quest go?" Tenko said excitedly. Himiko told her everything that happened. "Wow that must have been such a cool adventure!" She said looking at himiko with a look of admiration. Himiko was silent for a while when suddenly something crossed her mind. "I.. I need to go to my room.." Himiko said in a sad tone. She went up the stairs.

"What's wrong with her? Is she ok?" Tenko asked worried. "It's ok I will go talk to her." Kokichi said. He went up the stairs and saw himiko on the bed. "Hey Himiko... What's wrong?" Kokichi asked putting a hand on himiko's shoulder. "I just remembered something, we didn't undo the Curse thing." She said in tears "Now we can't find out where your family is or who your family is and-" Before she could continue. Kokichi hugged her "It's fine Himiko, even though I don't know who my real mom or dad is, I still have you." Kokichi said. "But still, we went on that whole adventure for nothing." Himiko said in a sad tone. "What do you mean for nothing? That adventure was the whole reason we bonded together." Kokichi said smiling "Now we have all these memories together right?"

Himiko nodded and hugged kokichi back. "Thanks kokichi.. Your the best person that came into my life." Himiko said. They hugged for a long time.

"So are you guys official yet~" Tenko teased. Himiko and Kokichi looked over at Tenko who was at the door. "O.. Of course not." Himiko said blushing. They all laughed. Himiko and Kokichi helped Tenko clean the table then Himiko asked Tenko a question she should have ask before. "Hey um Tenko do you know where the Hope Kingdom may be." Himiko asked. "Of course I do! Want me to take you there." Tenko asked. Himiko nodded. She finally got to go home after all this time.

Kokichi and Himiko went outside where Tenko told them to meet after they had shower. Suddenly out of no where, tenko was on a horse. "Hope on!" Tenko said. Kokichi and Himiko hoped on the horse. "I've never been on a horse before..." Kokichi said nervously. "Don't worry, it will be fun!" Himiko said holding kokichi's hand for comfort. Then the horse went at lightning speed.

Author's Note again: Sorry if this was posted really late (I woke up at literally 1pm) sorry about that hope you still haven't given up on me yet.