The Guard Of Harmony Bridge

Author's Note: I don't know if this matters but I changed the format of the story, instead of it just being one paragraph. I put it separately so it's better to understand. Ok back to the fanfic.

Himiko and Kokichi walked side by side as they searched for a cottage or house that the Atua witch lived in,

"Do you remember what the cottage looks like kokichi?" Himiko asked trying to get as much information as possible. "Nope, all I really remember is that it was a red brick cottage." Kokichi said trying to remember what had happened. "I guess that's helpful." Himiko said writing it down in her mind.

After walking for a while, they saw a bridge under the river.

"Look Kokichi! A bridge!" Himiko said excitedly going over to the bridge. "Wait himiko! It may be dangerous!" Kokichi said clutching himiko's hand with a firm grip.

Suddenly, they saw a person coming out from under the bridge looking directly at them. Himiko backed away from the bridge slowly while the person came out from the bridge slowly.

"Himiko... I think we should run...." Kokichi said while going in defense mode and hid himiko behind him. The figure went up the bridge and stood there. Himiko wasn't afraid anymore and moved closely to the figure. "Himiko!" Kokichi screamed running for Himiko. The figure looked like a women, with weird braided hair and armor that was so shiny it almost blinded the two.

Then the figure introduced herself, "My name is Tenko Chabashira! The Guard/Warrior of Harmony Bridge! How may I be of assistance?" "A...A...Are you going to hurt us?" Himiko asked still worried for her and kokichi safety. "Of course not!" Tenko said looking at Himiko brightly. Kokichi went to himiko's side and asked  "Could you let us through the bridge please?" "AHHHHHH! Degenerate Male!" Tenko screamed and took the sword to his neck to threatened him. "Did you kidnap this young lady?!?!" Tenko said looking at him suspiciously. "W..what? Of course I didn't! She's my friend!" Kokichi said. Tenko looked at Himiko. "Is what he saying true?" She asked. The trembling himiko responded "Y.. Yes its true! Now please let him go!"

Tenko lowered her sword and kokichi was free. Kokichi let out a sigh of relief. Tenko glared at him and went back to the bridge. "So could you let us through? We are on an important quest to find a witch and make her undo a curse" Himiko explained hoping she wouldn't get a sword to the neck. "Wow, that sounds amazing!" Tenko said in awe. Kokichi went over and held himiko's hand trying to signal that himiko was his.

"I wish i could go on a quest, I haven't done a quest in months ever since I took this job of taking care of the bridge." Tenko sighed. "Oh I'm so sorry.. Maybe you can come with us!" Himiko said in excitement. Kokichi gave her a look. He didn't want HER to tag along. "Oh I would love too but I  must refuse because if I ever move away from the bridge, my master is gonna kill me and I need to obey his orders!" Tenko said "Thank you for the offer though" "Well maybe you can help us answer this question then have you seen a red brick cottage anywhere?" Himiko asked. "Yes I have seen a deserted brick cottage, you cross this bridge, go straight, take a right to the path with sleeping poppys and then you will probably see it" Tenko said brightly.

"Oh thank you so much, well will be on our way now." Himiko said taking kokichi by the hand but before she could take one step at the bridge, Tenko stopped them. "I'm sorry but you cannot enter." Tenko said in a serious tone.