Kokichi's Home

Kokichi and Himiko sat by the tree in silence, it was kind of awkward. "So what's your name..?" Kokichi asked trying to break the silence. "Himiko..... Himiko Yumeno." Then their was another awkward pause. "I see.. look i do usually do this but since I feel bad that I brought you all the way here, why don't you.... stay at my house, it's warm and cozy and stuff..." Kokichi said trying to cheer himiko's spirit but nothing was said. "it's getting late you know so stop giving me the silent treatment!" Kokichi said getting a bit angry at her for not answering so he did what he had to do and dragged himiko all the way to his house. Finally they arrived at the house and it didn't look so pleasant. His 'house' was just blocks of wood built to look like a shelter with leaves at the top as the roof. "Y.. You leave here?" Himiko stuttered in shock. "Ya..why? You think it looks weird? I mean you can stay out in the cold, dark forest with no warm fire and no way of survival just saying." Kokichi said with a sassy expression on his face. Himiko looked behind at the big and creepy forest and then looked back at kokichi. "Fine... I'll stay.. only because I have no where else to go!" Himiko said annoyed. She hated having to stay with such an annoying person. She sat at the wooden shelter. "Wait here I'm going to go fine some wood to start a fire." Kokichi said. He was almost about to run off when himiko called for him. "Hey... Kokichi why don't you just take me home instead of keeping me here?" Himiko asked. "One word why I don't want you to leave now is wolves, lots of them." Kokichi said. Before himiko could ask any more questions, he left. Himiko just sat there, cold and hungry. She waited eagerly for kokichi to come back. She waited and waited and waited but nothing. 'Strange..' Himiko thought 'shouldn't he be back by now?'