who's the mother

Nicki Minaj - ganja burn

Atlanta, downtown / 11:30am

|• kentrell gaulden/21•|

As I started up the car , just talk too her she acted the way she did because she needed you I told jania waiting outside the car
" I'mma just give her space too cool down" ain't no fucking cool down you letting her run over you .

Who's the damn mother in this situation you or her if you let her keep talking to you like this she never going too respect you .

" You must be on her side ?" Mane you pissing me off ain't no fucking sides we supposed too come together as a family y'all acting like y'all friends who got into an argument step the fuck up you wanted this now you got it now you wanna back out .

And why you didn't tell me you was pregnant with her we never had sex is this really my child I don't have a problem if she not just tell me the truth.

Don't have me looking dumb out her taking care of someone else child that's some snake ass shit you probably was looking at me like a damn meal ticket.

" Don't ever pull that card on me bitch made ass nigga I don't even remember when we ever did it we can most definitely get an DNA test first thing in the morning"

Oh so now I'm a bitch made ass nigga? Well your dog ass fuck my bitch made ass and had an disrespectful ass child.

"K come on the car is heated up now"
kan'ia screamed out the window you coming or not because I'm not finna argue with you as I got in the car.

Don't slamm my fucking door, as she got in I got a call from my momma hello?
" the kids really wanna see YouNow that they found out you back " I haven't had time too talk too anyone I just got back from the hospital and found out have a daughter I want you too meet her I didn't even had time too talk too my real family mane I'll talk to you later.

" Your real family? That bitch still in the picture " as she roll her eyes putting on her seatbelt.

Jania don't start your shit mane what fucking picture? That was my momma calling telling me my kids miss me, you be acting like you need some dick or something all this arguing is uncalled for.
excuse my language as I look back seeing she had her headphones in you must like seening me mad?
"I'm sorry I didn't know" it's whatever
As we made it too Amy's Ice Creams
we ordered and drove back .

She going stay here or come with me?
" I don't know I was going let her come stay with me but I'm still moving my things out my mother house"

y'all can come stay with me the kids there too so she can meet them too as I went upstairs pack your things you staying with me tonight " thank God " as I help her bring her things downstairs as everything was ready too go I let jania drive as she hope on the highway .

|• jania Jackson/20•|

As I hop on the highway playing Billie eilish as I look across seening kentrell and ka'nia sleep and I speed up the car stop by raising Cane's " can I take her order" yes can I get 3 kids meal , chicken tenders with honey mustard and a pink slushy , and for the second order I just want a cup of ice and for the last order can I get a double stack hamburger with no pickles and a large fry with an Capri Sun " next window" thanks as I got the food putting it in kentrell lap " mhm" he moan I chuckled gay ass as I went back on the road .