a little argument

Flashback
June, 11 summer 2018

Previously  on " solar drive @ night"

As furly came into The house as he stopped and pause, seeing blood all over the kitchen shock him.
" What the hell happened??!? We was just good 20 minutes ago, I can't even take out the trash without y'all fighting" he exclaimed.

We just got into a little argument that's all, kentrell said looking at jania while he kept holding his stomach trying not too throw up blood.

A little argument?!? A little fucking argument?? It's a whole blood bath in this damn house!!!! Furly Said panicking.

Furly.. I black out and made a mistake and stab him as jania kept eye contact with kentrell.

Man oh Mann! We in trouble this ain't even my fucking house! Y'all could have waited until y'all got home too do all this shit!!! Now look it's blood everywhere.

I'm.. I'm so sorry as jania started crying with blood all over her, this is all my fault!

No .. it's my fault I should've told you earlier that I was sneaking around with your friend I'm sorry.. kentrell said hovering over the sink.

Y'all can apologize too each other later, these folks done call the police!

minutes later

As the police pull up too the neighborhood were the after party was hosted at, jania& kentrell walk out the house as the police scope the scene out writing down in they're note pad..

Moment later, they put both ... Jania and yb in handcuffs into the back of the police car as they went inside the house too get more details of what happened as furly was telling his side of what he seen when he first walk in.

As kentrell was still bleeding out his organs, jania was lingering too help him, but pride is one hell of a thing.

" Ouch!" Kentrell cried out As she over heard him in pain, this cut jania deep as she realizes what she have done too the person she loved the most,
"can- ca- I help you out" jania said as her voice was cracking.

" Don't... Even! " kentrell said trying too force his words out, as the police gather all the information the ambulance has came to the crime scene and pull him out the car putting him on the hospital bed to get him medical help, as he was losing a lot of blood.

Kentrell side:

i tried my best too comprehend what they was saying, as i seen them inrolling a lifter in side the house they pulled me on, as they put a air tank over my nostrils tapping my chest telling me too take deep breaths as i felt comfortable as they told me my heart rate was 180%.
they took me in the ambulance , as they rip my shirt off checking my blood temperature then hooking me up too the system. They told me that we were going to a hospital and that it will be a long drive..
we made it too the hospital as i settled in my room

" here you go all your things " mrs.brown said as i read her name tag

I'm going too go our rules in the  St. Tammany Parish Hospital

first
no taking showers after 7:30pm nor am , no yelling our screaming our they will give you the booty shot
" what's that?" Kentrell questioned you don't even want too know son ,

eat all your food, don't eat off others plate,

next no shoe laces, hair ties, earrings

necklaces, watches, even pants or panties

no licking or biting on yourself , no selfishness act or bullying

" so basically this a crazy house" he ask i don't know you tell me you the one in here

" well you work here so" as he looked confused anyway I'll see you later your doctor and therapy will be here in a second
when i come back we going too clean you up so i can take your picture

" i don't want that" he said holding his arms is not what you want is what you need as i walk out closing the door back letting out a breath.

too be continued..