the beginning too a closing chapter

song inspiration :𝑼𝒏𝒍𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍 ( 𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑳𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒙)
𝑺𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒓

"Once a person MENTALLY check out of an relationship, friendship ect.
there's no point of even doing them wrong anymore or making up for your past mistakes their gone.. mentally, emotionally but not physically out your life... Not just yet" - onymous

• 5 months later• Stage one: clear it

As jania pull out some suitcases she looked up at the clock seeing she had 3 more hours left, 'shit I need too hurry'

She didn't want the kids to see they father getting put out. I mean, who would want that too be a core memory in their childhood? always having flashbacks of screaming and yelling that can mentally infect a person.

She didn't want them too pick sides between their parents when they need both in their lives be someone just can't be loyal.

At this moment jania was emotional done with him and his lifestyle, over these past months have been nothing but fighting, cheating, makeup sex, and lies..

' ugh' as she got up off her knees dragging His 3 suitcases downstairs sitting it right by the door she
Went back upstairs grabbing his shoes and coat ect.

" Everything you own is in a box too the left .. too the left too the left"
blast through the speaker as she finish up cooking dinner for herself putting some Hawaiian rolls in the oven.

• 8:59 pm•

" Nooo professor she's not dead!!" She scream at the TV slurping on her Alfredo noodles watching money heist
Until someone Disturbed her peace
' fuccc' sat her plate down going too the door coming!

' heyyy' furly her best friend came in
Oh.. it's just you thank god want some Alfredo?" who the hell getting put out?!" he question raising his eyebrows looking at the suitcase .

Oh that's nothing just some old things I'm taking too the goodwill as she fix his plate " your happy?"
I can't be happy? Damn
" I didn't say that but you're.. glowing"
Yeah because once you let go of things you feel a lot better
"mhm not you watching money heist old ass show Tokyo Finna die"
really furly?!?? Stop spoiling the show!

 glowing"Yeah because once you let go of things you feel a lot better"mhm not you watching money heist old ass show Tokyo Finna die" really furly?!?? Stop spoiling the show!