put yourself in my shoes

Flashback
June 10, Friday, summer 2018

Unlock this fucking phone she demanded, the password is your birthday I said lowly

She went too my picture first, ain't shit in there " don't say shit too me" She went too my Gmail didn't find shit, she went too my socials wasn't shit but some groupies, then Twitter as I see. Her delete our first conversation.
Why you do that??
" You don't need that shit" she finally went too my message, wasn't nothing but my baby mommas and my producers asking about when I'm going too finish my album.
Can I get my phone back now?
"Here" as my phone started to ringing
It was brook texting me telling me too come get her.
As she started reading our conversation from start too finish.

"What did I even expect from you? After all the shit you did too other people why in the hell would I think you would treat me any different?"

I'm so sorry, I should've told you sooner I didn't think of it.
She's my ex and I just wanted too check on her but when I found out you guys were friends I told her too leave me alone because it would be so wrong.

" Save it, I wish we would've never took our relationship, friendship or whatever this is this deep.. we should've kept it a hey and bye"

Ma.. please don't say that as I felt my eyes getting watery.

" Why not? Put yourself in my shoes, how would you feel knowing the person you're in a relationship with had a infare with your best friend and y'all are around each other like nothing happened"

I can't put yourself in your shoes because no one ever did me that wrong before, I'm genuinely sorry Ben told me too tell you sooner but I didn't listen I didn't want this .. whatever this is too end

" Fuck you !"

As she went too my closet throwing my clothes everywhere, mane stop Nene that my shit!!
" Fuck you and your shit" as she started slamming things everywhere I ran after her as she went outside bussing my Windows out of my car, what the actual fuck is wrong with you I have too pay for that shit!

As are argument grew bigger more people started too come outside recording, mane get in the house! As I push her back in the door way.
Calm down I said walking in the kitchen seeing her pulling out knifes and shit, I walk up too her trying too grab it as she stab me across my chest fuccc I screamed holding the spot she stab me at .

" You wanna know something? All of this was a blessing in disguise.. if this would've never happened I what have Lost my Virginity too a FUCk nigga so thank you!"

As I heard someone beating on the door " what the actual fuck happened in here? I was gone for 20 minutes and I come back seening blood everywhere!!!! Furly scream.

Too be continued....