pep rally trouble

Playlist/ do you love me - young thug

|• ka'nia gaulden/15•|

Baton rouge Louisiana

As the pep rally was over me and Draco did not speak look at each other or even sat by each other.

I was totally over it looking like a buffoon,
I really thought he was the one but like my father said he's like every other baton rouge nigga.

As my high school best friend that I knew for 5 years since kindergarten walked over to me to comfort me
____________

"he's a f boy anyway"
but Peyton I was in love with that f boy as I looked away crossing my jacket and bouncing my leg up and down out of anger.

" Ma please" as he came over there and grabbed my wrist get away from her you hurt her heart you f boy Peyton screamed at him ,

I didn't even want to go home I was so ashamed of myself this was my father talked about and look at me acting like my mother falling for a fuck boy.

as I look across seening him look at me , I can't say no too that face I should apologize it's my fault I was in his business .
_____________

I felt weak saying that , usually I know my worth and walk away when someone's treating me wrong but this time it feels like I'm under a spell .

" Don't fall for he manipulating you Nia " as I snapped at her Peyton mind your business he didn't mean to do it.

" I see how it is when he hurt you don't come running back he is literally hurting you next verbally hurt you mentally hurt you "

"Hell he'll probably physically hurt you like your father did your mother "

As I looked at her like she was crazy my what ?because one thing about it too thanks for sure you're not going to disrespect my parents in front of my face, if you really want that pressure we can bang out in this bitch right now.
_

____________

" Hey hey ladiess it down you must forgot we are still on school property" the principal Miss Davis yelled out in the microphone.

Mane fuck this shit, as I grabbed my back pack and walked school property these folks need to stop playing on my top like that cuz I really get out of my body if they really want me to.

I called myself an Uber and went back home " How was you're day-" stop talking to me jania as I went upstairs and slammed the door through my book back to the wall and just start crying on my pillow.