drunk thoughts

|• jania Jackson•|

Los Angeles California 10:38pm

As I got on the highway driving back home doing the 95, I'll unlock the door walking up to my room pulling out my suitcase packing two weeks worth of clothes.

I left my side of the closet completely empty leaving kentrell side untouched. I just need completely space, I wrote on the Note putting it on the bathroom mirror.
as I get all my makeup stuff and face care stuff and hygiene stuff grabbing my towel face rag and body rag my Dove soap body scrub and everything else .
I wrote another note telling the kids that is spaghetti in the oven cuz God knows he cannot cook for nothing, I hurry up and put my suitcases on my shoulder dragging my other bags as
I grabbed a pairs of shoes I walked downstairs seeing him.

"I didn't know you was planning as a vacation why you didn't tell me?"

he questioned as he put his keys and flipped through the mail putting everything on the kitchen island, I didn't say nothing I walked past him to put it on my stuff at the door.
as I walk back upstairs he grabbed my wrists

" So now you're deaf?" Let me go I need space "space for what ma I thought we were doing great" yeah I thought that too until you came home smelling like a cheap female who got on family Dollar perfume.

"he let out a little chuckle so you leaving me for that?" Are you serious I turned around looking at him like he was dumb, you literally came home smelling like a female you really think I'm going to sit down here and let you just run all over me like that? one thing about me the difference between me and you and the females that you deal with I know my worth and I won't settle for less .

" I see what type of time you're on since you want to talk about on trustworthy and loyalty let's talk about how you talk to my enemy who wanted me killed for the past 5 years probably six I don't know how long that bastard been hated on me"

what does that have to do with me? you should inform me when I first met you that you were dealing with him don't try to flip the script trying to put it all on me.
And since you want that type of time let's talk about how you fuck my freaking best friend the person that I loved dearly you could have stand up and be a man, and tell me that you did that when you first talk to me in the first place.
if you want to be honest this is all your fault but I'll take place and own up to my mistakes as a woman .

As he starts slamming dishes on the ground you are not leaving me he screamed at me grabbing my throat trell it's not worth it and he realized what he have done I heard my Uber driver outside I'll be back in 2 weeks as I got in the car planning on going back to Atlanta and just living there freely. 30 minutes into the car ride I had fell asleep on the windshield as my phone blowed up " come home" he said on the other line no thanks as I hung up in his face. I fell back to sleep until I seen him sending disturbing pictures.

And here goes my gullible ,generous caring ,thoughtful self telling my driver to turn back around as I reach the house I left my bags in the car giving him $20 to stay out here for a couple minutes, as I burst into the house trell!! I screamed as I heard his voice coming from upstairs I blamed into the room as I seen him stumbling all over the room trying his hardest to pull up his pants, with a bottle of Hennessy and his left hands you have been drinking I reached over grabbing about out of his hands .

" Chilll outt" he slurred out, you are drunk man come on you need too drink some water or put something on your stomach.