Prologue: Transportation

It had been two months since the thirteenth Chairman Election. Killua received a mission from the Hunter Association to capture or kill the "Second Dissector." A killer who murdered his victims in Zaban city in a way similar to the first "Dissector".  The difference was the bodies were covered with wisps of aura. Likely an amateur Nen user. Killua sent Alluka to Whale Island to stay at Aunt Mito's house with Gon as a precaution. Killua headed to Zaban City and he apprehended the murderer whose nen ability was conjuring a chainsaw. Just as he was leaving Zaban City, a man bumped into him. He had brown hair and orange eyes. He wore a beige suit with a red tie.

He grabbed Killua's hand and asked, "Excuse me, do you know what a quirk is?"

"No, and stop that," Killua said, annoyed.

"What about All Might, the number one hero? UA? Pro heroes? Villains?" the man babbled.

"What are you talking about? Do you mean pro hunters? If there were a 'number one hunter' it would probably be Chairman Netero, but he's dead." Killua replied.

"No, no, no! I used my quirk on myself again!" the man exclaimed.

"What's with this guy, and what's he babbling? What is a quirk? Does he mean nen?" Killua wondered.

Suddenly the man touched Killua's shoulder with all of his fingers. Killua was sucked into a portal and he pointlessly trying to pry himself out. Killua appeared in front of what seemed to be a large school with a title in an unfamiliar language. He bolted to a dark alleyway when he saw a black-haired man in yellow goggles and a strange scarf. As Killua fled using Godspeed the man saw a shock of white hair and nothing else.

Aizawa POV

Some kid suddenly appeared, and I only caught a glimpse of him. He has white hair. I'd better apprehend this suspicious boy. So I tried to follow him, but he was gone in a flash. I knew it was pointless to follow him further, so I contacted Principal Nezu about him, and we had a text meeting.

Nezu: So a suspicious white-haired boy suddenly appeared in front of UA?

Aizawa: Yes. I only caught a glimpse of him, and he may have dyed his hair. It could've been a trick of the light.

Nezu: Do you think he's a villain?

Aizawa: Possibly. It would be a pity that someone so young became a villain. He didn't seem malicious, just confused. But, strangely, he was confused about UA.

Nezu: We should find more information about this mysterious child.

Aizawa: I agree. I'll ask Detective Tsukauchi to handle this case.

Nezu: Great! Do that now.

Aizawa: On it.