Chapter 7: Mister.... Uhh

Quirks: Dying will, Devil sense, Super speed, Water breath, adamantium armor, painkiller, Accelerated healing,

"In a month roughly we make about $50'000 american dollars. But that's before all the property of Triple Q was added. In a rough estimate, I can say about $70'000 to $80'000 dollars. And after the money we use for bribing cops, bribing heroes, paying members and any other costs like shipping, the money that goes to you would be around $40'000 american dollars. Or in yen that would be around 4'300'000 yen."

Saiki went into a deep briefing about how gang financing works and where all the money comes and goes. Though it didn't show on izuku's face, he was shocked about his monthly salary. 4 million yen is a lot of money. Especially for izuku who comes from a humble background. Izuku got his first ever 'cheque' from his first 'job' as a gang leader. Inside his envelope izuku counted 2'000'000 yen ($20'000) As his first pay.

Izuku ran home to quickly rest since he needed to train the next day. On the next morning, izuku went inside his mom's room to hand in some money.

"Mom. Can I give you something." Izuku asked as he slowly entered her room.

"Sure honey but make it quick. I need to go to my job soon." Inko said as she flipped a page on her book.

Izuku got a envelope from behind him and handed it to his mother.

"What is this honey?" Inko asked as she put the book beside her.

"Open it and find out." Izuku said while sitting beside her.

Inko opened the envelope as she took out all 2'000'000 yen.

"This... where did you get this?"

"This... uhh i... saved a man. He rewarded me with this money. Don't worry, he was super rich and insisted that I take it. Don't even ask for me to give it back. He said he Won't accept it." Izuku lied but he couldn't say the truth anyways.

"This... are you still in contact with that man?" Inko asked.

"Umm yes...." Izuku lied again.

"Great, can i meet him?" inko asked.

"Uhh no. He should be busy." Izuku lied again.

"I feel bad using the money without knowing that the person really does not mind. Can i please meet him?" Inko asked as she held izukus hand.

"If you meet him then will you quit your jobs?" Izuku asked as he looked at her face.

"Honey... you know i can't do that. I do my job to make sure you can get fed and to make sure you can go to UA." Inko said with a motherly tone.

"... That won't be any trouble since the man wants me to work for him as a bodyguard."

"But honey you have to study and get ready for your UA exam."

"No mom, it's okay. After all its break." Izuku reassured.

"And you will be able to meet him this afternoon. Quit your job okay mom?" Izuku asked as he held her hands.

"Okay sweetie. Before you go, here is your allowance for the month." Inko said as she gave izuku half the money.

Izuku hesitated but he accepted the money. Izuku quickly made his way out and entered his room. There he contemplated on what the fuck he is going to do. Who can he call? Then he realized that there is one person he can indeed trust.

*Beep Beep Beep*

"Boss you called?"

"Hey uhh... "

.

.

.

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Coming." Inko said as she opened the door.

As she opened the door, she saw a blonde man with a tidy white suit and blue eyes. He had white gloves and held a briefcase. He was the picture perfect look of a man with clASS.

"Hello, I was summon- called here by bos- Izuku." The man said.

"Oh are you the man my son rescued? Well come on in."

"Uhh... yes." The man said.

"Oh god why am i doing this?" The man said in his mind.

"Oh he arrived. Well let me introduce him. He is... uhh Mister Saiki..." Izuku said as he saw Saiki come into his living room.

"Hello, I am Mister Saiki."

Izuku and Saiki sat on one side of the table as his mom sat on the other side.

"So... "