Chapter 9: Strength

Quirks: Dying will, Devil sense, Super speed, Water breath, adamantium armor, painkiller, Accelerated healing,

Izuku held the rubble up as he felt blood come rush out of his mouth. The rock had to have been around 500 pounds and for Izuku , if he was alone he would have no trouble getting out but it's different when he is trying to save someone.

"Hey, you think you can give me a helping hand?" Izuku asked the girl. Izuku observed her face and she had the complexion of a person who saw death. She had brown hair and brown eyes and her legs were trapped under a thing of rubbles.

"Hey what's your quirk?" Izuku asked as he felt the zero pointer getting closer and closer.

"My quirk is.... I can make whatever I touch weightless." She said quietly.

"Perfect, can you make the rubble I'm holding onto weightless?" Izuku asked as he felt more weight come down on his shoulder.

"I-I can't reach it." She said with worry in her tone.

"Okay here is what we will do. The thing is approaching us so make the rubble you're trapped under weightless and go." Blood came out of his mouth as the pressure got heavier.

Thankfully because of his adamantium bones, he could sustain this weight but he can't sustain another 20'000 pounds from what it looks like. She freezed but izuku used a painkiller to take her pain so it made it easier. She hesitantly removed her leg from the debris and crawled out. Izuku breathed out as he could finally leave. As he was about to leave, a chunk of a building collapsed and fell on izuku. Not only that building but some of the other buildings collapsed and trapped izuku under the rubble. Knowing what's going to happen, Izuku closed his eyes and waited for his death.

A few seconds later, a blinding blue light appeared from the inside of the rubble but not from the inside since izuku was covered in 5 feet of rubble. He quickly checked what quirk he had that could help him out of this. Izuku was shocked at how strong this quirk was. After a few seconds, all of the rubble izuku had on top of him was blasted out as izuku, who was only half clothed, stood in the middle. Izuku used his recovery quirk as he found his dirty piece of clothing and wore it.

As he looked at the students all staring at him, he quickly became a bit shy. An old lady with a nurse outfit came from the back and gave Izuku UA's gym outfit.

"Ah, thank you." Izuku said as he put the top and the bottom on. He stretched his body as he started walking out of the facility. He wanted to test his quirk and see to what extent it can be used for. Izuku first went home to rest and made his way to dagobah beach. As he reached his destination, he saw a skinny blonde man coaching a boy with red hair. The guy with the red hair pushed around fridges and lockers with great difficulty.

'Maybe I will join them.' Izuku said.

He jumped down and landed right in between the two people. Both of them were shocked but the blond man recognized the boy. He was the one with the over growing quirks, like one for all.

"Hello young man, what are you here for?" The blond man said as he approached izuku.

"I just came here to train my quirk for a bit but it seems like my spot has been taken haha." Izuku said as he shaked both of the man's hands.

"It's fine. You can train with us." Said the red haired boy.

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to bother both of you guys." Izuku said.

"No we're sure. You can join us." The blond man said.

"Well great. My name is Izuku midoriya. You can just call me Izuku."

"My name is Eijiro Kirishima. You can call me Kirishima."

"My name is Toshinori yagi. Or also known as Allmight." Said Allmight as he went into buff form. Kirishima had his mouth agape, from the shock of how easily he revealed his identity.

"Yeah I already knew that though. I saw you in the nurse room, remember?" Izuku said, unfazed.

"You guys knew each other?" Kirishima asked, in confusion.

"Yes. Tell me izuku boy, what quirk are you practicing now. Is it the one you used in the exam?" Allmight asked.

"Yes. It's some type of a force field quirk." Izuku said as he started hypothesizing.

"Oh cool. Can you show us?" Kirishima asked with curiosity beaming out of his eyes.

"Sure but you might want to go back a little bit."

They both stood 10 feet from Izuku as he activated his quirk. A purple force field appeared around izuku as anything around izuku was pushed back.

"Young man, can you do that again?" Allmight asked.

This time, all might stood right next to izuku. Izuku closed his eyes and activated it again. A purple forcefield appeared as allmight was knocked into a few metal lockers and bathtubs 15 feet away.

'This strength!'