Chapter 5: B-boss?

After izuku regained his normal attitude, his eyes went blank in shock. Just what did he do? A gang leader? Me??? It definitely didnt make it better when the other gang member who just recently awoke, also stood up and bowed.

"We greet, great leader"

The others said in unison.

It made izuku feel something he never felt before. Power. Leader.
Izuku dusted his shoulder and cleared his throat.

"Do what you were gonna do. I'll dismiss myself. Next tomorrow, we'll see each other here in the same time"

After he said that, izuku ran out with the others still bowing down to him.

After getting away from the docks, izuku threw away his facade of not being in pain. Izuku went into a alleyway and sat next to a building.

It was nearing four so there was nobody around him. Leaning against the wall, izuku grabbed his wounds. Putting pressure on it so the bleeding would stop. He focused on his super speed quirk and tried healing his fatigue and injuries as soon as possible.

Since, as of now, izuku cant take a single step. After half a hour, izuku felt the pain dissipate. And after a hour, izuku made his way back to his home. Jumping to his rooms window and entering. He layed down on his bed and closed his eyes.

Only a few hour later, another blue light appeared. Izuku immediately woke up from what happened. He died? From what? And what quirk did he get this time? Focusing, he indeed got another quirk. Accleareted healing. But wasn't he being healed already? Well maybe because his super speed couldn't catch up with the blood loss. Its not a healing quirk after all.

Speaking of blood loss, izuku looked at his bed sheet. It was already morning so he clearly saw that his bed was drenched in blood. Looking at his window, he left a trail of blood behind him. He was actually surprised that nobody called the cops.

Looking at his wounds, he saw that it was practically already healed. Izuku found the speed of this regeneration pretty fast. After all, this was a active quirk. Meaning he had to activate the quirk to use it but this happened passively.

He took off the bed sheet and his beat up clothes and threw them in the laundry. Izuku got a new pair of clothes and went into the bath. Izuku immediately felt his mental fatigue go away. Every single time he thought about him being a gang leader, izukus face flushed red. After izuku showered and all, izuku decided to eat breakfast.A

Going to the living room, he saw his mother was gone. He also saw breakfast already on the kitchen table. Next to said breakfast was a note. Saying that his mother had to work. Izuku looked at this note with a bit of depression. His mother, doing her best to support izuku and yet what is he doing? He's already at the age of being able to get a job.

What could he do to make money? Only one thing came to his mind. The geometrix gang. But to take there money, he has to actively be there leader and do stuff heroes wont do. Does he have to break his taboo to support his family? Well that wasn't a question at all. Izuku already made up his mind. But before becoming to serious *groowl*. Well he was hungry.

Izuku sat down and enjoyed the delicious breakfast. After eating, he got a nice cup of his own shake. It had proteins like nuts and bars. Greens like spinach and dairy like milk. Drinking this made his body refreshed. Izuku then made preparation. He had to be a great leader with his members having loyalty. Since he doesn't know when his parent is gonna be in danger.

Izuku changed up his attire and left his home to train some more.

- 2 days later

Izuku made his way to the docks. He wore another costume. Izuku wore a black dress shirt, black jeggings and black shoes. He also wore a gemoetrix logo mask. When he made his ways to the dock, he saw the place a lot more messed up then when he was there before. Running into the warehouse, he saw bodies. Bodies of both his gang and another gang. And near the entrance, he saw saiki. His white hair was drenched in red. His body showed new wounds.

Running up to saiki, he kneeled
down and looked at him.

"What happened?" Izuku asked.
Saiki opened his eyes and smiled.

"I'm sorry boss. We forgot to inform you that we were having a gang war with another gang this day.
The triple Qs."

Saiki said as he started to lose the color in his eyes.

Izuku stuck his hand out and touched his forehead. Accelerated healing. Saikis body glowed a green as minor wounds were disappearing. The bigger wounds on his body stopped bleeding and became smaller. Izuku also used painkiller to take away his pain. Saikis body relaxed a lot more and his expression loosened. After half a hour, his body already healed up. Izuku stood up and gave a nice big slap to saiki.