Chapter 8: The zero pointer

Quirks: Dying will, Devil sense, Super speed, Water breath, adamantium armor, painkiller, Accelerated healing,

"I hear from my son that he saved you." Inko said as she got out 3 cups of tea.

"Yes. He. Saved. Me. From. A. Robber." Saiki said, reading the dialogue izuku wrote. He was clearly not a very good actor. His response was choppy and he sounded like a robot. He never wore a suit in his life and found it very uncomfortable. At this point is where Saiki started to become nervous.

Izuku stepped on his shoe to make him realize that he looks and sounds weird as hell.

"Yeah mom! I saved him from a robber who held him from gun point. Isn't that right Mr. Saiki?" Izuku said, to distract his mom from saikis weirdness.

"Yes i am Mr. Saiki." Saiki said with out realizing how dumb he sounds.

Izuku had his head down to realize how bad this plan was.

"Wow. Anyways i thank you for umm employing izuku as your bodyguard. Is there anything that I should know about in this job? Should I be worried?" Inko asked, worryingly.

"No. He. Is. Safe. He. Is. Only. Doing. Errands." Saiki said, with the same robotic tone.

"Thank you for giving izuku this chance to work. He was always a shy boy and was afraid of many things which made me worry a whole lot."

"Mom!"

"Miss... you do not need to worry about your son. He has saved me and my friends life and has helped my group become bigger and much more successful. He is a respectable and powerful boy with a good heart." Saiki said in response. This time he wasn't reading from a note. He's seen izuku study for the hero test. He's seen izuku beating up members because what they did detested izuku's morals. A lot of people left because of the new rules he implemented but then a lot of people also joined, wanting to become a part of the family. He truly was the best thing that could happen to the geometrix gang.

.

.

.

Saiki joined them for lunch and left. Izuku escorted him out to talk to him privately.

"Sorry I had to do this to you." Izuku said.

"No worries boss. At least I know that you are human now haha." Saiki said, remembering how izuku took on so many people and still lives on.

"Before you go... did you mean what you said to my mom?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah. Yeah I meant it. And if your mom was not there i would have added much more into that." Saiki said.

"Well thanks for helping me this time. Get home well."

"Hey boss. You have a nice mom." Saiki said as he walked away. While walking he remembers his past with his mother.

.

.

.

Some time has passed and izuku has not died once. His quirks do stop izuku from dying in many ways. Because of his adamantium bones, things like car crashes and jumping from tall heights don't really affect him. Aside from the minor flesh wounds. And even then, his healing can take care of that very quickly and efficiently.

Izuku walked towards his dream of 10 years. To become a hero. He saw the massive walls encasing the school and the massive UA sign as he got closer. Izuku entered the entrance as he felt a wave of accomplishment even if he didn't accomplish anything yet. Izuku entered the stadium as he found a seat. There he started observing everything with his eyes. His devil sense quirk did more than what it seems like on paper.

It gave izuku enhanced hearing and sight with a heightened sensitivity to temperature. His hearing was so good that he could feel the pressure change when he is getting punched. His sight was so good that he can see muscles twitch when someone readies up for a strike. His sense of temperature was so good that with a simple touch, he can tell a person's state. To internal bleeding, heart attacks, blood loss and more.

And because of his dying will quirk, he had something many people didn't have while. Izuku had no fear of death. So how gruesome someone may be, or how strong someone was, izuku didn't care. That was what made him so deadly. A person with no fear of death is a man you don't want to mess with.

Izuku did his written exam first and went on with the physical exam. Around 100 to 200 students his age were seated in a bus where they were taken to the exam site. As they got off, they saw a massive gate with the signs, 'warm up'

Everyone did what the signs said and started to stretch. Izuku didn't have to stretch since his super speed quirk makes sure his joints and muscles don't ever get pulled or injured easily. The speaker turned on as present Mic screamed, "Go!" The door opened as izuku and some other students ran in. The other students seemed to be the most keen and the most ready for battle. Izuku, with his super speed quirk went towards the centre to fight off and destroy as much as possible.

Izuku did this for 10 minutes before resting up on top of a mountain of broken robots. As he observed the peers around him, izuku suddenly felt the ground shake slightly. None of the people felt it but izuku did. He put his ear on the ground as he focused. He felt where the rumbling came from and ran there. As he arrived at the situation, he saw the massive 0 pointer robot. Izuku ran at it and kicked it to show no damage. The material was different from the other robots. Izuku kept his distance with the robot to see what its goal was. As its massive body moved across the site, some building broke and rubble rained down. Izuku readied up his speed quirk as the veins on his legs popped and and his legs turned a bit red. He ran in with a speed that he himself had not seen or experienced before. The wind hitting his eyes made it so that he couldn't see but he didn't need to see good.

All he had to see was the people about to be entrapped by the rubble. Izuku ran in and like the time from the fire incident, he saved 2 people at a time. He saved 11 people and as he was about to save a girl, he saw that a huge piece of rock fell on the girl. Since she was right in front of the robot, he really had to do something. Izuku ran in but tripped on a piece of rock. He got to the girl whose leg was injured but didn't have enough time to pick her up

*Crash!*