Chapter 6: Who's your boss now?

Quirks: Dying will, Devil sense, Water breath, adamantium armor, painkiller, Accelerated healing

1 Hours later...

Izuku used his healing quirk and tried healing the gang members back to tip top shape. He really couldn't do much about the dead ones or with the ones missing limbs. Amongst them, there were 5 triple Q members still there. Lying unconscious. The gang that did this to the geometrix. The backstory being that the Triple Q invaded the place the geometrix was doing their business on. Even though the triple Q had only 500 members, they quickly took over using dirty tricks like ambushing and drugging.

Izuku signaled Saiki to give him the white liquid that made Izuku feel pain worse than the multiple deaths he had. Apparently, when you dilute this solution, the pain remains the same but the duration and mobility of the liquid will become shortened. To where it will only last for a minute. But even a split second of this pain will make seasoned heros scream in pain.

Izuku's eyes turned a scary red as he took off his gloves. He opened the vials as he slowly poured it on his hand. The 5 tied up triple Qs woke up in pain, screaming and squirming. Izuku knelt down as he stared into them menacingly.

"Where is your base?" Izuku asked.

The three looked at Izuku but kept their mouths closed. Izuku was surprised. With this much pain he expected someone to fess up. Seeing the rivals resist the pain, he moved onto threats.

"What a beautiful ocean out there. Why don't you guys sleep with the fishes tonight?" Izuku said, smiling like a maniac.

One of the members opened up their mouth for nothing to come out. Seeing something strange, izuku stopped the pain as he lifted up the heads of the members. A tattoo on their neck huh? Recalling back, every triple Q member did have that tattoo. But why? As Izuku touched the tattoo, the tattoo glowed a bright purple as the tattoo wrapped around the member and strangled them.

'Ah I see'

Izuku saw the triple Q member get strangled by the tattoo and die. As he died, the tattoo disappeared.

"Saiki, do some chest compressions and bring him back alive."

Saiki did what izuku said and after half a minute, he woke up again. Obviously with the assistance of izukus quirks.

'Death by getting strangled. Not the most secure way of death.'

"Now tell me again. Where is your home base?" Izuku asked as he stared deeply into the man's eyes.

.

.

.

30 minutes later

"Haha those geometrix fuckers are not going to exist anymore!" Said a fat bald man.

"Yes sir! You are right. Business will thrive now!" Said another man.

"Sir! Sir! We are getting raided!"

"What?!" Said the bald man. He grabbed his club as he ran towards the door leading to the basement. As he opened the door, he got a fat knee to the face as izuku appeared. Izuku's devil senses were active again as he jumped to the left. Izuku kicked the man who tried attacking him and decided to haul ass and break everything in this underground club.

"Boys! Break everything and everyone!" Izuku screamed as he smashed his bat on the boss man.

.

.

.

"Sir... I'm sorry please spare my life." Said the bald man, with cuts and bruises all over his body. Izuku, who was sitting on the couch, leaned over as he looked deeply into the man's eyes.

"Saiki... throw him in the ocean." izuku said, mercilessly, with no emotion behind his words.

"No... NO!" The bald man screamed but there was nothing he could do.

"Alright! Everyone from the triple Q Listen up! I have killed your boss and taken over this territory. You now have three choices! Get killed, go to jail or join the Geometrix!" Izuku screamed as the members looked around.

"I choose neither!" one of the men said, trying to make a break for it. As soon as he reached the door, he was shot in the head by Saiki.

"Do not make me repeat my words. Choose now." Izuku said, installing fear into the opposing member.

All of the members were silent for a few seconds before all of them screamed about wanting to join the gang. Izuku smiled as saiki and he went upstairs to discuss business.

"Well the triple Q had 2 bars, 2 clubs and 500 members. Merged with us, we now own 5 bars, 3 clubs, 1 shipping dock and 2000 members." Saiki said as he brought out all the paperwork.

"This... how much money are we making every month on these businesses alone."

"Well... 

A/N: Im back writing this story. Expect a chapter every 2 days or so. But no promises.