Part 5

Y/N POV

As I was talking with Jungkook after so many years, a deep voice interrupted us.

Mr.Kim: Can we start the meeting?
Y/N: Oh yes sir. I am sorry.   

 When everyone settled down, I started my presentation.

                     Time skip~~End of the presentation.

Jungkook: Nice presentation Y/N.(smile) I accept the deal Taehyung.
Mr.Kim:Thank you Jungkook. (shook hands)

Jungkook: By the way Y/N, will u come with me for lunch? Because I want to talk to u. It's been years since I am meeting u and Taehyung you too can come with us if u want.
Y/N:Sure kook.
Mr.Kim:Sure. (in mind: WHY SHE IS CALLING HIM AS KOOK? )

AT RESTAURANT~

TAEHYUNG POV
 We entered the restaurant and sat on the corner table near the window.

TAEHYUNG POV  We entered the restaurant and sat on the corner table near the window

The waiter took our orders and went away.I took a look on those two who were busily talking and laughing with each other like there is no tomorrow and now I feel like third wheel

Suddenly Jungkook talked to me. 

Finally he noticed that I am here with them.

Jungkook: Taehyung do you remember I always talked about a girl who always there for me?
Me:Yeah.
Jungkook: It's Y/N about whom I always talk about.

Then I looked at Y/N only to be found that she is already looking at me but when we made an eye contact she look away. I don't know why it hurts.

Y/N POV
We were talking happily but then Jungkook asked Mr.Kim about me. After answering him, Mr.Kim made an eye contact with me but I looked away because I don't know why, whenever I look at him my heart starts to beat fast like a bullet train.

After finishing our lunch we parted our ways. Jungkook to his company and we went to KIM COOPERATION by his car.

 Jungkook to his company and we went to KIM COOPERATION by his car

The whole ride was silent. We entered the building and I directly went to my cabin

 We entered the building and I directly went to my cabin

to do my pending works given by him.

                            Time skip~ 9pm

It's already 9pm. Everyone left but still I need to complete 2 files. When I am doing my work I started to feel sleepy. That's it. I went to my dreamland.

TAEHYUNG POV
When we entered the office, Y/N directly went to her cabin and I went to mine.

TAEHYUNG POVWhen we entered the office, Y/N directly went to her cabin and I went to mine

I started to do my work and I don't know how much time went. When I saw my watch it showed 9.10 pm. I took my coat and was about to leave, that's when something hit me.I gave Y/N more work and told her to submit that by today evening but she didn't come till now. So I decided to check her. When I entered her cabin, I saw he sleeping peacefully by placing her head on the table with a small pout on her lips. I chuckled to myself and mumbled "Cute".
I myself don't know what she is doing to me. I shrugged this feeling and started to wake her up because it's already late.

__to be continued__
That's all for today...
It's just an imagination....
It's my first book...so if u find any mistakes...I am sorry
Feel free to share ur ideas
Don't be a silent reader ...ur comments will encourage me to write more😊...SO
Vote🌟🌟
Comment 👇👇
...........
Have a happy day😊😊