Part 12

Y/N POV

But when we were dancing he came with so much anger in his face.What would have happened in the mean time? My thoughts were cut off by him by stopping his car in front of my house.I didn't wait to get out. Once I got out, he quickly left from there without a word.

TAEHYUNG POV

When we entered the car, I didn't talk to her. I just left her at her house and came to my house without a word. I was afraid that if I started to speak to her, I will lose my control. When I entered  my room. I directly went to take shower to calm myself. After that I directly went to sleep to forget everything happened today.

Time skip

AT OFFICE..

Y/N POV (in her cabin)

I came to the office little early because I need to know what happened to Mr.Kim to get that much angry. Should I ask him? No no no.What if he is still angry? 

phone ringing~

Its him.

Mr.Kim: Miss.Y/N, come to my cabin.
Y/N:Ok Mr.Kim. Oh god please save me!

....

Y/N: May I come in Mr.Kim?
Mr.Kim:Come in.

I went in and bowed to him.

Mr.Kim: Miss. Y/N, did you complete the file I gave you?
Y/N: Yes Mr.Kim. 

Mr.Kim: Keep that on the table.

I took the files for which he asked for and kept it on the table

Mr.Kim: You may go. (while checking the files)

I bowed to him and left.

Y/N POV

I am doing my work right now. 

After some time~

I went to cafeteria to get some coffee to clear my mind.
I was drinking my coffee peacefully when the new employee came to me and poured her drink on my dress purposely.

Y/N: Wtf Jessica?(whole cafeteria is staring at us now)
Jessica:Oops sorry not sorry. I thought you are a trash can. (while laughing)
Y/N: Are you out of mind? What did I even do to u?
Jessica: You have done nothing other than getting attention. You are just an attention seeker.(left)
Y/N: What? (in disbelief) She must be out of her mind.(mumbled)

..After 4 days (Saturday)..

Y/N POV

In these past 4 days, Mr.Kim was behaving very cold to everyone than before. I don't know why he is giving me lot of works than others. It's already time to go home and I also completed my work earlier than I expected. So I went to him to give the file that he gave me today. When I knocked on his door, I got no response. So went in.

When I entered his room, the scene in front of me made my heart flutter because I saw Mr.Kim  sleeping with his head on his table, looking adorable.

Who thought that this cold jerk would be soo cute while sleeping? When I was admiring him, I didn't notice that he opened his eyes and looking at me

Who thought that this cold jerk would be soo cute while sleeping? When I was admiring him, I didn't notice that he opened his eyes and looking at me. I came back to reality when he called my name in his sleepy yet deep voice. I looked down hiding my embarrassment.

Mr.Kim:MISS Y/N (calling again)Why are you here?

 I looked up to him before answering.

Y/N:Sir...I c..ame to give you this file. (stuttering)
Mr.Kim: Ok keep the file on the table and leave.

I did as he said. Oh god he is looking so scary.

TAEHYUNG POV

In these 4 days, I was giving Y/N so much work. So that she would always stay late night and complete her work and give that to me. I want to spend time with her . But why? I am so confused about my feelings towards her. I don't know whether I am in love or not. So to relax myself I closed my eyes and laid my head on the table. Soon I slept but a knock on the door disturbed my sleep. I know that she is the one who knocked so I kept my eyes closed. When she entered, she was standing near the door and staring at me. Even though I my eyes are closed, I can feel the movements around me. To confirm it, I opened my eyes.I guessed it right. She seemed to be zoned out by looking at me. I called her name, that's when she snapped back to reality and looked down in embarrassment. I chuckled internally at her cuteness. I told her to keep the file on the table for which she came and told her to leave.

--------to be continued---------

Hope u enjoyed this part...
It's just an imagination...
Don't take it seriously....
Feel free to share ur ideas....
Don't be a silent reader....
If u like this chapter....
          VOTE 🌟 🌟
          COMMENT 👇 👇
          FOLLOW for the updates...
........

Have a nice day!!!....

BYE BYE👋👋👋👋